Spanish Civil War Mark II

Millions turning out for Catalan independence rallies and an unpopular right wing government trying to ram through less popular austerity programs.

Blueshirts in power in Ireland and a catholic church in need of another crusade.

Adventuring opportunities ahead.

Catalonia is right wing.

Trust, encouragement, reward, loyalty. Satisfaction.

The Catalans are about as sincere about independence as the log tossers are.

The real stumbling block is that the people of Catalunya would dearly miss beating the shit out of the royalists.

Even the olives were bleeding…

Things are very bad in Spain. Europe is set for strife and Spain is a powder keg.

If they really want a revolution, I’m afraid they’re going to have to kill some people.

viva le quinta (or is it quince) brigada…No Pasaran! the pledge that made them fight…adelente was the cry round the hillside…let us remember them tonite… :clap: :clap:

Catalans are cunts…they just want more money for themselves…a lot of modern day catalans are descended from Andalucians who moved north in search of work…

+1

They are shitbags though and don’t have the gumption to get their hands dirty.

:clap:

there´s never been much love between the italians and the Spanish… :strokechin:

I will go and do my duty if required and fight against the royalist pigs.

don´t be fooled…catalans have no tradition…they just don´t want to pay taxes to madrid…

This is true although the reason for that is because more Catalans work than their Spanish counterparts. The social service systems in Spain differ from region to region and you have to work longer in Catalunya than in other regions to get their jobseekers benefit. Hence, there is resentment there that in other regions people don’t take low paid jobs as they can just claim dole whereas in Catalunya they have to take whatever low paid jobs they can get as they get less support from the authorities. Wonderful region, wonderful people…vive la revolution!

always found them very ignorant people tbh…do you not get fooked off the dole after 2 years in Spain or else have it cut to pittance?..

Differs regionally but it is much more lax in other regions than in Catalunya. They can be a bit snotty with short term tourists but good people once you’re not roaring at them in English asking where the whores on La Ramblas are.

Catalonia is more broke than Spain. Cut them loose and let them starve.

:clap: :clap: I will be happy to cheer you there CM :wink:

I am in Madrid this week, it’s not pretty

go on …