Spanish Civil War Mark II

the revolution has been cancelled and the che guevarra t shirts have been put back into the press

7 Likes

there was a massive demonstration the other night by pro unity catalans, the majority of them don’t want to split from Spain at all, those fuckers that got their head kicked in deserved everything they got

They’re using a postage stamp instead

The Catalan leader absolutely bottled this one. He needed to declare independence and get arrested so he could act the martyr for a few weeks all the while turning opinion against Spain.

The grand old duke of York .

I’m off to Madrid on Friday, hope the cunt waits till Monday to act the martyr. Barcelona are in town on Saturday :open_mouth:

I wonder what all those radical Catalan fundamentalists that were created the day they got a couple of smacks from the laguardia, according to @Watch_The_Break, will do now?

I’ll answer that for him… They’ll do nuttin. Cc Conor.

1 Like

Those Catalans love their banks more than their freedom.

where’s all the screaming mullallys and bleeding heart glasagusbans now?

this is my favorite post on the Catalonia episode. It’s a brilliant brilliant post and ticks all the boxs for me.
I got up early there to read @Watch_The_Break. Postings on this and you can just see the desperation in him for any bit of a revolution at all so he can get stuck into the campaign himself online.

1 Like

they have already moved onto the next cause

the irish flotilla heading for Barcelona marina has turned back to deal with the €5 bonus for irish dolers

2 Likes

So I suppose the lefties will now go back to the old reliables the Palestinians . The Catalans and the Greeks no good no more .

1 Like

he is begging the spanish government to talk to him now and they are telling him to either declare independence or fuck off for yourself. the little cunt doesnt know which way to turn.
the protesters (the radical Catalonian fundamentalists) have gone back to corporate world as they have used up all their holidays on this fit of pique and it has cost them a small fortune.
and there hasn’t been a march for the oppressed Catalans in Oirland for over a week.

3 Likes

Mariano Rajoy has fairly destroyed Puigdemont in the post referendum battle of wits.

You couldn’t take a man with a haircut like that seriously

1 Like

this thread is actually hilarious, this “referendum” was like something you’d see in some tin pot banana republic in latin america or africa, no census, no controls, nothing, and the majority of catalans want to be part of spain, the rent a cause shinner and lefty headbangers got this one badly wrong

1 Like

This has been a massive massive failure for the oirish looney left and it’s been very very interesting to watch them retreat slowly as their realised what was actually happening.

1 Like

It got them all riled up, a little bit of injustice, a couple of batons to the head, great opportunity for an internet campaign, few endorphins and hashtags. Nothing in it in reality of course, so move on to the next crusade, no harm done.

2 Likes

they are used to failure, their whole lives are failure, dole scrounging scum who never worked a day in their lives, they have moved onto the next cause to get outraged by, that witch-hunt against that movie chap in the states