Sport Books

Are these free ebooks, pal?

Weirdo

You’re some prick, twice now you’ve made some shitty remark about my posts. I have no idea why I set up an account here but with fuckwits like you around its gonna be short lived.

Just ignore.

This forum is built around robust exchanges and/or tedious/witty name calling.

Why don’t you know why you set up an account? Did you black out?

1 Like

No, I had been reading bits on and off for a couple of years, I had noticed that shitty element to some posters but in general it seemed populated with like minded people. I had never meant to sign up but one day last week I just did, not quite sure why. Haven’t explained myself well but attempted to answer your question.
If someone has a problem with my post or posting style I’d prefer more than just be called weirdo or told I’m not wanted.

I see Bandage mentioned the new Donald McCrae book, I recently read his book about Joe Louis and Jesse Owens (in black and white) and it was superb.

1 Like

You’ll be grand mate, the selfish giants bark is worse than his bite. He’s actually the nicest fella you’ll ever meet. Don’t be minding the barbs and fire a few back yourself over time. Just roll with it.

You cunt.

1 Like

Cunt.

1 Like

Ya, he seemed like one alright

Are you trying to come across as a thick cunt on purpose here?

2 Likes

Good.cocks who read books about ladies playing bogball arent welcome

Crashed and Byrned was the last sports book I read and it was excellent,did you ever come across him @Nembo_Kid ?

An excellent read about an outstanding fucking man. Tommy is an alright sort.

1 Like

Welcome friend. How many points did you get in the Leaving?

1 Like

I read Carra’s biography recently. It was shite.

It was a long time ago, so much so that I also did the Matric, between them both I think I got 455. Is that any good??

You matriculated? You sick bastard.

Just put them on ignore, I currently have 17 posters on ignore.
More importantly:

SURVEY:
1.Chocolate digestive or jammy dodger?
2.Home and Away or Neighbours?
3.Jaffa cake - biscuit or cake?
4.Which is softer - nylon pillow or Farmer’s cock when he’s with a bird?
5.Trevor Deely or Jo-Jo Dollard?
6.Steve Backley or Mick Hill?
7.Brendan Bowyer or Red Hurley?
8.Joan Burton or Mary Hanafin?
9.Who’s a bigger slag - Kerry Katona or Jodie Marsh?
10.Who Would Win A Fight Over 2 Legs Between A Polar Bear And A Lion? Fixture: 1st Leg, Arctic Ocean: Polar Bear vs Lion; 2nd Leg, Sahara Desert: Lion vs Polar Bear