Sport on TV today

The whole thing is a big laugh. Billy Byrne on The Wexford Hurling Podcast the other day delighted we didnā€™t try against Cork last week because the last thing we needed at our stage of development was a potential clash against the Limerick machine that would interrupt our championship preparations but little did he know that the last thing Limerick needed was to try in a league semi-final because they didnā€™t want to be in a league final but Cork tried against us because they knew they wouldnā€™t be in a league semi final so they treated the Wexford game as a dress rehearsal for their first away championship game but now Tipp & Clare might actually try tomorrow because they might not mind facing a non Munster county in the final close to the championship but perhaps the final is too close to the start of the championship & maybe they will not try either because they will want to complete championship prep on their own terms out of the spotlight. Itā€™s hard to know really.

3 Likes

I think county teams should be forced to broadcast every training session live on YouTube. As long as everybody is videoing everybody elseā€¦

As Ed Tom Bell would say.
ā€˜The mind wandersā€™.

Limerick will probably play Wexford on the BOICMC now instead.

2 Likes

Proper two weeks of action ahead.

Man United v Chelsea
Man United v Liverpool
Heineken cup is back
League hurling final

Masters next week
Aintree

I love this time of the year

3 Likes

And the champions league.

The World Snooker Championship too coming up.

1 Like

5 Likes

Quality::grinning:

1 Like

Looks like itā€™s missing a few programmes tonight.

He tries to keep it to one page. Cuts out most of the womenā€™s stuff. Heā€™s one of those missā€¦something or others. Whatā€™s the word?

Thereā€™s nothing worse that seeing a fixture and getting all excited about watching it and then you realise itā€™s a female version of same.

4 Likes

I see Dundee United were promoted.

1 Like

They better take a pregnancy test.
Sounds late to meā€¦ā€¦

How much is he charging for sponsorship I wonder :grin:

Seriously upmarket job

1 Like

4 Likes

The Carlow/Kilkenny match is 4:30pmā€¦

Must try harder!