Sport on TV today

Anything worth watching ?

Rome derby on tonight.

1 Like

How are Derby playing Rome?

2 Likes

I have zero interest in italian football, in fact in any football bar salford and celtic in that order.
Anything else ?

Norf London derby is on now Flatty, or Shenzhen FC Vs Hebei CFFC in the Chinese Superleague opener if that’s more to your tastes?

1 Like

The last soccer match i vaguely enjoyed was when Chelsea derailed spurs a couple of srasons ago, only due to the gloating spite of the whole fixture.
I like watching manyoo lose as i cant stand the fuckers.
Other thsn that, its a big meh.

Bristol-Gloucester in the rogbee so

Might watch that cos of pat lam.
A quel heure?

Bristol after going 25-24 up, 14 left

Edit: that’s highlights :slight_smile:
(Ian Madigan kicked the game-clinching penalty incidentally)

1 Like

Hibs v Celtic is on Eir/Premier at 1715

2 Likes

Better if it was hearts, but good enough :+1:

A great day of football today. North London derby which is the best in the English top flight by a long way, the Rome derby, El Classico and for a hipster angle Porto-Benfica which could be a title decider

2 Likes

Stormers v Sharks ATM

Galway v Mayo in a few hours

Very slim pickings otherwise

Euro indoor athletics

lol

the most bespoke choices ever

2 Likes

lol

even more bespoke than the other oddball

Huh? He intimated he wanted to watch mens sports, i could suggest basketball or hockey but i doubt he has much interest

1 Like

Athletes like us need to seek inspiration from the best our continent has to offer mate, I’m surprised at you

the most popular sports in the world aren’t an an option? bogball that attract a crowd of 3 or 4 thousand and nobody outside rural Oireland cares about or rugby which Is a minority and dying sport throughout the world

1 Like

is there a triathlon event at this tournament- single discipline exercising isn’t for me

5 Likes