Sport on TV today

It was played out like an old rubber.

It got switched to 9:30pm last night. My guide doesnā€™t incorporate Thursdays. I have to draw the line somewhere :no_good_man:

1 Like

Ahem.
???

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Have a great weekend, ladsā€”except for habanerocat. I hope yours is terrible.

2 Likes

The 'Bridge and Thomastown won yesterday, so all is good.
I just hope they donā€™t meet in the semisā€¦

1 Like

I hurt my ribs yesterday. Woke this morning in agony. You poxed me.

Iā€™m not as bad as the brother in law. He fell Friday, broke one rib and fractured two more. Heā€™s in hospital since.

Anyway, how long does a match you paid for stay active on Clubber? I also canā€™t see what matches are active on my account. How do you find that information.

Anybody know the answer to the above?

Hit me @FlakeAwayā€¦.

Unfortunately iā€™m experiencing some technical difficulties. That should keep you going for today & tomorrow. @habanerocat

2 Likes

I emailed Clubber and finally got a sensible reply after several attempts.

If a match is displayed, then itā€™s available. If itā€™s not displayed, then itā€™s not available. They didnā€™t give me a time frame despite asking several times.

There is no way to see which matches you have paid for.

RTE2 showing a Derry Senior semi final at 8.15 on a Saturday evening is definitely one of the most bizarre games to show in recent memory

2 Likes

RTE thought they were getting Glen v Slaughtneil but some games are simply too big for terrestrial television.

1-1 to 3 points at half time :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This is actually sucking the enthusiasm out of Marty

Time to step up and sponsor it @Rocko

https://twitter.com/timesthrowin/status/1845066822640394703?t=XymMI-ATTQbD4RWYaHjMzQ&s=19

Throw in times brought to you by the Baron of Didsbury would have people headscratching in a big way! Cc @flattythehurdler

I have the season ticket. You can watch back. No idea for how long.

@FlakeAway has no bother attracting sponsorship. This other chancer wants revenue for writing down a few fixtures with his Mont Blanc pen. Fuck off

1 Like