Sport on TV today

You’ve ruled out athletics, the most popular sports in the world. But now saying they are not an option. Weird.

As for poofball :smile: he already stated he has no interest in that mindlessness, wasting hours watching players who shave their legs feign injury. Super Saturday and sunday now is it?

Molly Scott on Eurosport now

For clarity, i meant in order
Hurling
Football
Rugby league
Rubby
Soccer

It was fairly obvious mate. Ill have to get you into the ice hockey

Watching a bit of Porto Benfica here.
Pepe is still a cunt, glad to report. The kind of cunt you’d love on your team.

Must be some clonaslee blood in him

His mother was a Conroy from The Cut.

Football there twice

Ta bud :+1:

1 Like

Mark English for Ireland in Scotland in European Indoors 800m at 18.57.00

Former Friend of the Forum Jerry Kiernan’s protegé Ciara Mageean takes on the seemingly unstoppable Laura Muir of Scotland in 1500m at 20.12.00

Top class athletics is where it’s at.

2 Likes

Two football matches on today before deferred coverage of Tipp and Cork at 5.15. FML.

1 Like

What matches?

Roscommon & Dublin live and Kerry & Monaghan deferred.

1 Like

Are they both meaningless games in terms of advancing/relegation?

They are both meaningless from the point of view of promotion anyways, I know that much.

Ah jaysus

I suppose Tg4 think they will get relatively big viewership figures showing the dubs .

The no promotion/ relegation in the Hurling league has turned the last day of the group stages in to a damp squid ( the weather reinforces that !)

Did TG4 ever do that thing of showing the deferred matches live online again? I know they did it once. I’ve great time for our Gaeilgeóir craoltóir, but I’m slightly miffed today cc @Bandage

Calcio on tonight guys

Juve Napoli

1 Like