Sport on TV today

Thatā€™s fair enough but can you increase the print size please on future production runs?

There should be a zoom feature on your device.

Iā€™m raging i missed the drive for 5

There is, but the accuracy has been proved poor and the resolution is even poorer.
As a QC engineer youā€™ll know the difference between accuracy and resolutionā€¦

As a long time forumite, Iā€™d say you might also know what you can do with your thumb or, if preferred, can do into your hat you demanding bollix!

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid Iā€™ve just troubleshooted the problem here on my TFK manual & you will have to go shit in your hat as a solution.

No can do.
Thatā€™s my good Habs hat.

2 Likes

Hard to look forward to league GAA this weekend after the drama of club finals last Sunday.

I was talking to a friend earlier who is in a bad way from chemo, mouth ulcers the lot. Fucking miserable the poor fucker is.

I must send him your post though and itā€™ll help him realise that his problems are only small really at the end of the day

Iā€™m not sure youā€™re the authority on perspective that you might like to think you are

Not a major problem in my life mate, just an observation. Iā€™ll flick on Netflix instead

Cheap shot by him.

I cant see to tell for sure.

Serious weekends sport on tv. Peddle beach Thursday to Sunday. Leopardstown Saturday and Sunday. Rugby all weekend. The hurling is back too and big soccer games.

Are you going to Leopardstown?

Sunday hopefully. Are you going up for the weekend? Theyā€™d ironed out that bus and luas service post racing. It was a dream at Christmas.

1 Like

Itā€™s a great service. Lovely spin up from town.

3 Likes

eamon eamon eamon

& only 1 week to the presidents cup

1 Like

Did Eamon build the LUAS?