Sports return dates after Covid 19 shutdowns

Won’t be an issue

2 Likes

Or anyone at all won. What would be the point. Every game would be like a connacht fbd league game.

I’d watch it on tv.

I’d hate not to be there if Limerick won but I’d prefer it to no championship.

Could be a good time to pick up a cheap premium ticket for Croke Park.

Is there not a waiting list

She overdid it with the night that was in it. No need for it but sure no telling them that. at least she didn’t show up in a clown suit like that Mayo gimp

2 Likes

I’d still take it

1 Like

Poor Evanne has had something done to her face and if anything she looks a whole lot worse for it.

She looked a bit wrecked on the Late Late Friday night.

Maybe she had to put on the makeup herself?

Maybe, she looks great in the video above.

Friday night something looked weird about her expressions and she looked frumpy in his outfit.
My missus just said she was showing her age.

She looks pretty good above.

She was tired looking on Friday night allright. Still a fine looking woman

There’ll need to be a complete rethink of the move to semi-professionalism in the GGA after this. I’d say inter county sponsors will be looking to depart scenes left, right and centre. Not just main jersey sponsors but the raft of other companies, sole traders and so on that buy different sponsorship packages and support a range of fundraisers. Not to mention the prospect of championships being played without crowds and the loss of gate receipts.

1 Like

Sooner Inter county goes pro the better. The club game is only a cod really

Hopefully this is the end of having two all Ireland semi finals on the same weekend anyway

David Gough says he won’t ref until there’s a vaccine found. Isn’t he well in with the top brass in gaa ? Are they using him to drop hints there’ll be no championship?

Only good thing about covid 19 is the gpa’s push for professionalism is dead in the water. Gaa cutting their staff’s pay by 30%. Huge amount really.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I thought this was wonderful, super weekend of hurling the city, 4 counties, great buzz around the city

Driving home from Dublin on a Saturday evening is a cunt though. Particularly if you’re bate