Sports return dates after Covid 19 shutdowns

I hear you but hey man stay around drink a few pints, watch the match sunday and drive home then!

1 Like

I think each game deserves a proper build up and a proper review. Saturday evening just doesn’t feel right for an all Ireland semi final. I don’t like it myself.

What city is it played in?

Only if you don’t lose the first day.

1 Like

It’s coming from every angle today re no gaa in 2020. The decision is being made early next week apparently.

The decision is made.

Liverpool FC do not want the Women’s Super League to resume over fears it would endanger player safety. If the league was decided on a PPG basis then Liverpool FC women would be relegated.

Liverpool FC want to finish out the Premier League though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I believe the Liverpool Ladies side are disgracefully treated by LFC in comparison to other Clubs and their Ladies affiliates.

There’s no panic making a decision lads, it’ll all change in a few weeks again. The Israelis say they’ve found a cure @mickee321

The GAA is bleeding money, we need to start selling off assets quick.

Parnell Park would make a great apartment block.

Do we really need Alan Milton?

How is Portlaoise served with discount German supermarkets

Full to the gills, but I’d still be ok with throwing a Landfill into their Club grounds all the same.

Just make it null and void.

If you declare it null and void teams have to pay pack TV money.

It’ll be called on PPG.

Surely this Covid 19 is a great opportunity to blow up the boring, super club model which has become the norm over the last 20 odd years in association football and return to a more egalitarian approach and prudent financial model.

Strip back the power and dirty dealings done by agents and mega rich benefactors and bring in a salary cap to stop the top clubs hoarding top players and make them grow their sides more organically.

4 Likes

No chance will TV companies actually do that. They are desperate for games, otherwise their entire platforms collapse. Paying money back would bankrupt some teams.

BT and Sky will have lost money in people cancelling, but will still have reliables paying monthly for no sport at all.

There would be some form of accommodation came to over future revenues to allow clubs to get their houses in order. The pain will be shared.