Sports return dates after Covid 19 shutdowns

Yes but players can and will train. But they don’t have anywhere to do so

That would be a travesty if the Club All Ireland isn’t played.

AIB will surely ensure its played

Sure they haven’t had anywhere to do it all along, so nothing changes

We could do that format in Clare but dunno how ye will manage any kind of second chance format in Tipp without midweek games

They can do it in groups of 15 now. So you’ll have situations where they can use parks etc. Meaning you’ll have bigger numbers of larger groups using them.

It’s not being played this year was the last I heard… County championship only…

But you’re not covered mar dhea if you get hurt

Senior and intermediate hurling could do a knockout in the division and a knockout in the county giving everyone two games?

The South Tipp junior hurling is a great competition and its a pity it can’t be run off properly

1 Like

I agree with you, they should open the whole fucking thing up and be done with it, let adults be adults. But the GAA have to be seen to do the right thing. If things are going well elsewhere I’d imagine the roadmap has some wiggle room.
This covid 19 questionnaire you’ve to fill out before every entry to the grounds :joy: ffs. What’s a questionnaire going to do

Have you got covid 19?
No
Are you sure?
Yes

Okay on you go lads

3 Likes

It would be a massive pity. Might be reassessed in time.

Presume those club games are without supporters as things stand?

Tipp will surely just scrap divisions and 6 rounds then to a finish.

Don’t think they have time to run both unless they go back to March date final which would look terrible after one year, regardless of circumstances :joy:

There’ll definitely be crowds at club games if the pubs can open.

Can’t believe the gaa have put the clubs first. Obviously more chance of crowds at county games later in year. Great to see club championships in good weather + Davy fitz won’t be happy.

Jaysus if they tested my temperature going into a match or training of a Sunday morning or a Monday evening back in the day, they’d have sent me straight to hospital.

The GAA are an awful shower of watery cunts. Literally thousands of teams will head back training next Monday and cause mayhem in public spaces. Open up the pitches to fuck

2 Likes

Ice in your veins?

What did the insurers say I wonder ??