Sports return dates after Covid 19 shutdowns

Only a pure fool will be starting that race from point A

1 Like

That’s it. Sure how could you. I’d say this map is open to revision somehow

1 Like

I’d say every club in the land will be training from 29th June on and a fair amount will be training before that

What will the punishments be for breaking these rules?

Sure you could have two groups of ten training in different sides of the pitch

Can train in groups of 15 from next week.

A second wave

1 Like

Are the pitches open from Monday?

A visit from the Buffalo police Dept

Not ideal that the county training intersects with the closing rounds of the club championship but its good that they have at least made a point of telling them they can’t go back until September. Obviously some counties will probably break that

Only those with walking tracks. It’s insanity. They’re letting lads train but giving them no place to train. A recipe for disaster. But when you’ve the likes of Dick Clerkin at the wheel…

2 Likes

Not according to GAA rules

1 Like

With a limited timeframe of say 12 to 14 weeks to complete club championship what will club competition formats look like? A one and done approach or straight knockout would be fairly harsh. There should be a minimum of 2 games in each code. Perhaps first rd losers playoff.

They aren’t, you aren’t allowed train until June 29th

Munster/All Ireland Club surely start then in January and the final on St Patrick’s Day?

The government are.

I thought I heard it was called off

It is

Actually not sure thay was confirmed now that I think of it

But the Gah aren’t and they control the pitches. They are being cautious, be a PR disaster if things went wrong, they want to be able to say we went beyond the guidelines what can we do