Spotify and other music streaming services

2 Likes

5 different categories of bland pop. Genre fluid my bollox

I wasn’t expecting Led Zeppelin. Nice one.

image https://media2.giphy.com/media/ON5eVgIR1TOiA/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ae7200ebdcda60118a9e4aaea508551ffc1c55bea&rid=giphy.gif

My artist of the decade is Sade :heart_eyes:

I think (I hope) both yourself and @Bandage are referring to FR’s sophomore album, The Midnight Organ Fight, which is universally rated their best album, followed closely by their third album, The Winter of Mixed Drinks. Sing the Greys is a decent debut but nowhere close to those two.

Also, Scott Hutchison died in May, 2018.

To be honest I was surprised myself

Yeah.

It’s hard to follow at the best of times

Some good stuff on this playlist created by AS Roma.

1 Like
1 Like

It’s an awful shame Conway Twitty - The Rose isn’t on Spotify.

I would be pleasantly surprised if jimi hendrix has released new music from beyond the grave

My most listened to song of 2020. Unrale stuff from Page.

The availability of the Fanning fab 50s on Spotify is changing my listening habits in a big way, expect some contributions to the smashing tunes thread

5 Likes

What was the only song Fanning ever played twice in a row?

I don’t know that, but it reminds me of a night in John Graces fried chicken around 1993 when some cunt put his money in the jukebox and put everybody hurts on repeat for the bones of half an hour

1 Like

Mary by the 4 of us.

Cheers - that planted an idea in my head and yes it transpires that John Peels festive 50s are also there. 1992 is a dinger. It’s even got something for the Carkies

1 Like

Sometimes - My Bloody Valentine.