Spotify and other music streaming services

This thing had me up until all hours.

Itā€™s a cracker.

Whatā€™s the difference between this and YouTube? I would have thought thereā€™s very few songs not on that?

:shakefist:

A world of difference mate, if its anything like Deezer which I use insteadā€¦

You dont need a wireless/3g/4g connection for a start. It allows you to make playlists etcā€¦ after a certain period you can download tracks and transport them to other devices. I could go onā€¦

Fagan and CM, you take over hereā€¦

[quote name=ā€˜Kinvaraā€™s Passionā€™ timestamp=ā€˜1357851145ā€™ post=ā€˜723336ā€™]

A world of difference mate, if its anything like Deezer which I use insteadā€¦

You dont need a wireless/3g/4g connection for a start. It allows you to make playlists etcā€¦ after a certain period you can download tracks and transport them to other devices. I could go onā€¦

Fagan and CM, you take over hereā€¦[/quote]

How can you use it without Internet connection?
You can make playlists on YouTube too.
Not picking holes here genuinely have no clue about it just wondering is it worth getting.

You need a connection to make a playlist alright, but once Itā€™s saved you can play it wherever you like and connection free. I have it in my mobile and havenā€™t stopped making playlists for two days.

Itā€™s only the free trial mind, what happens when the trial is up or you stop paying, can you still play your playlists?

The premium service for mobile devices is inaccessible once your trial is over or you stop paying. But Itā€™s free to use on laptops or CPU.

Who has upgraded to premium, lads?

I am thinking about making this foray, I have a question about the mobile app - will it play offline or do you need to be connected to the internet. I have never properly listened to the little adverts but I think I heard something along the lines of you being able to listen offline - though Iā€™m not sure if that was with the phone or computer.

Iā€™m on premium Totti

[quote=ā€œIl Bomber Destro, post: 747677, member: 1052ā€]Who has upgraded to premium, lads?

I am thinking about making this foray, I have a question about the mobile app - will it play offline or do you need to be connected to the internet. I have never properly listened to the little adverts but I think I heard something along the lines of you being able to listen offline - though Iā€™m not sure if that was with the phone or computer.[/quote]

Go premium. Its savage.

You just pick songs and albums to listen to offline (PC or mobile) as you go. They last 30 days in the ā€œofflineā€ mode but if you really want those albums offline again - you just simply re-instate them to offline again once you go back online.

[quote=ā€œPhil Leotardo, post: 747691, member: 197ā€]

You just pick songs and albums to listen to offline (PC or mobile) as you go. They last 30 days in the ā€œofflineā€ mode but if you really want those albums offline again - you just simply re-instate them to offline again once you go back online.[/quote]

Can you explain more definitively what you mean by ā€œre-instateā€ them, pal?

You can reset them back to offline mode in your playlists after the 30 days is up. Iā€™m sure there are plenty of demos of this on YouTube or somewhere.

Actually just pay ā‚¬10 for the first month and mess around with it yourself.

What a mid morning I am havingā€¦

Typed ā€˜Trance Classicsā€™ into Deezer about 2 hours ago and have got through a mountain of work since listening to some of the finest mixes from the 90ā€™s.

[quote=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 750484, member: 686ā€]What a mid morning I am havingā€¦

Typed ā€˜Trance Classicsā€™ into Deezer about 2 hours ago and have got through a mountain of work since listening to some of the finest mixes from the 90ā€™s.[/quote]

Are the reactive collections there?? Reactive 10 (I think) is a jem.

They are there mate, down the list another but I am getting there.

Some repetition of tunes but that can be good too, hearing different mixes. Must have heard 3 different mixes of Cafe Del Mar.

Great music when foam rolling too.

[quote=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 750489, member: 686ā€]They are there mate, down the list another but I am getting there.

Some repetition of tunes but that can be good too, hearing different mixes. Must have heard 3 different mixes of Cafe Del Mar.

Great music when foam rolling too.[/quote]

Are you grinding your teeth listening to it?

I have the jaw chewed off myself.

Donā€™t try to eat the foam roller or the top of your head KP.

TASE wonā€™t be happy with that pic pal.

Just reached a higher state of consciousness hereā€¦