Spotify and other music streaming services

How d’you get an iPhone mutton chops? I’m payin ya too much boi… Did ya sell all dem odder tings?

Hence the lack of free spotify that the Android clique has already got.

I did yea, de buterfly band were playin in de holy cros de other nite and dey went mad for dem

1 Like

Can you download stuff on the free app you have that you can listen to offline? I mostly use spotify to download podcasts that I listen to if travelling somewhere for example.

Yeah you can on the version I have anyway. Although I use a different podcast app for those

Family plan for Spotify is €15pm. If you have more than one Spotify user under the same roof it makes sense and works out to be good value.

1 Like

A few classics here to blow off a bit of steam to. Be grand for a bit of driving or cycling. The first one features the most despised man in rock and roll on guitar, Ted Nugent. He’s not getting any royalties for it though

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1:

You’d want to be a seriously tight prick to not pay 10 Euro a month for 95% of the music you could ever possibly want.

3 Likes

A few Vodafone bill pay plans include free Spotify. Worth checking if you’re with them for the mobile

One of the greatest concepts of all time.

It really is.

Once its reasonably priced it will sell.

1 Like

To be fair I think it’s reasonably priced for what it offers. I couldn’t do without it.

Well priced for the consumer anyway. Not sure the musicians would agree though.

1 Like

is anyone else very disappointed to find Tommy Flemings version of Roll Back the Clouds is not on Spotify?

https://spotifywrapped.com/en/

The above site tells me I spent 14 hours of 2018 listening to Dua Lipa :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

That’s really cool.
I spent 8 hours listening to the Mountain goats
Top three songs were a surprise

The only living boy in New York

In the aeroplane over the sea

Pretty Pimping

1 Like

Knocking one off probably.

My no 1 played song was Temples - Shelter Song. :eek:

My kids use my Spotify account. Apparently I listened to 123 hours of Linkin Park this year.

7 Likes