Spud pickers

This forum is nothing if not fair to all ethnic groups. Brits, Yanks, Blacks, knackers, Muslims, Cork people, they are pretty much all hated, at least by some posters. However possibly the most universally disliked ethnic group on this forum seems to be the Jews.

In the spirit of ecumenism, I suggest that this thread dispel the common image that many on this forum have of the Jews as sly, money hoarding, money lending Shylocks and paranoid, arrogant, land hungry militarist bastards who like nothing better than to blow the shite out of innocent Palestinian children.

Nominate one Jew you like in each post, no double posting.

Paul Newman.

Larry David.

The Coen Brothers.:clap:

stanley kubrick

Jesus of Nazareth

Leopold Bloom

‘‘Force, hatred, history, all that. That’s not life for men and women, insult and hatred. And everybody knows that it’s the very opposite of that that is really life.
What? says Alf.
Love, says Bloom. I mean the opposite of hatred.’’

:clap:

‘A nation is the same people living in the same place.’

:clap::pint:

Bar Rafaeli

Please refer to the lovely ladies thread for any reason why.
if not ill post up a few pics later

failing that all that hotties who throng tel aviv beach showing off their wares every friday afternoon deserve a mention…

as a point of order, Palistinians are nothing but Jordanian rejects. this cannot be stressed strongly enough.
They are such a dsiliked people that both the Jordanian an Egyptian governments have secured the borders at their side to keep these terrorists out, what a horrible bunch those palistinians really are, even their arab neighbours do not want them.:guns:

also, i think we should set up a single appreciation thread for jewish / israeli women as they are deserving of the higheset plaudits of them all:clap:

Messiloney…

S’ralan Sugar

Anne Frank.

Max Weinstein

Dustin Diamond

Robert Zimmermann.

Leopold Bloom

Already mentioned.

David Schwimmer.

Avigdor Lieberman

Stevie Spielberg.

Growing up in Limerick for some reason I never met any Jews.

Those boys that write Southpark are Jewish I think :clap:

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Already mentioned.

David Schwimmer.[/quote]

Ah fuck it lads we’re stretching it now

Gwyneth Paltrow