St Johnstone v Celtic

Havenā€™t been too impressed by him myself, at least heā€™s better than Cha though.

Christ that was some chance. TadƩ is destroying our centre backs and Pawlett is taking Izzy to the cleaners.

Really need to start passing the ball better here. We should be dominating possession in games like this.

Weā€™re shit. Nice bit of play by Brown moments ago.

Iā€™ve not seen anything from Miku to change my mind on him.

We donā€™t retain the ball well enough.

Iā€™m expecting Tony Watt to decide this game, would like to see Lassad and Ibrahim come on for Hooper and Forrest.

Watt should be our first choice striker, he has offered more today than Hooper and Miku combined.

Hooper is quite easily the most overrated player on this Celtic side, heā€™s little better than an upgrade on Scott McDonald.

Fuck sake.

FFS.

Lennon out.

Donā€™t think thereā€™s enough passing in a Brown and Wanyama midfield without an extra body in there.

Lassad on now and we concede straight away. Mulgrew bullied again and Lustig allows Vine to use him as a screen. FFS.

Lustig is a complete liability. Mulgrew hasnā€™t been this poor in a couple of seasons.

It wasnā€™t as if the lad that scored actually turned Lustig or anything. He just hit it straight past him.

Thereā€™s no getting away from the fact that Lennon is out of his depth. He is constantly putting players ahead of tactics. How Hooper never gets dropped is beyond me, heā€™s been out of form and his attitude has been unprofessional over the past 9 months, but yet he is always in the team even if there are others playing really well. Iā€™m fed up with him.

Fact 1: The Celtic playersā€™ primary goal in this match is not to get injured.
Fact 2: Celtic will effectively use the SPL this season in the same way Leinster use the Celtic League in rugby, at least as long as they are still in Europe.

Iā€™m glad Watt didnā€™t score that chance at the end, just as I wasnā€™t particularly pleased with the last seond equaliser against Inverness. Celtic deserve this kick up the hole.

What a chance that was for Watt to level it. Not his fault we lost but he should be putting those away.

Plenty of sub par performers today. Watt did ok when he came on, Forster didnā€™t do anything wrong, Commons scored and tried things. That was about it. Entire defence were awful - all five who were involved. Brown started brightly but was awful for the first goal and too quiet afterwards. Wanyama couldnā€™t get involved and Forrest anonymous. Hooper and Miku both poor.

Bad start to the league season for the Celts although it should be a stroll by next May-interesting to see how they go during the week in the CL. Benfica up first I think lads.

Thought the attitude was fairly shit in the second half. Nothing much was happening after half time but Celtic werenā€™t creating anything and letting them get up the pitch too easily. Both goals came from allowing them to take the ball forward to the edge of the box unchallenged. Agree on the Brown/Wanyama point - we didnā€™t pass it through midfield. We just looked to get it wide or down the channels very quickly and were just relying on a Commons shot or a bit of wing play to score rather than via any concerted passing. Rubbish displays by many players. I really dislike Lustig - heā€™s a fucking idiot of a footballer.