St Mirren v Celtic

On SS4 now. Let’s hope for a fitting atmosphere for Easter.

Hooper close there with a nice dink after Kayal slipped him in with a good pass.

Commons powers in a header to give us the lead after a dinked Ambrose cross. Good header from Kris.

Celtic have a cult israeli following as a result of Gershon and Kayal and their games are regularly shown live,
Im sitting here donning my easter lilly watching here as i refused to work a full day on easter sunday. ( howvever it is the second holiday of passover so tomorro is a day off)

Would St.Mirren or Motherwell now be geographically Celtic’s most bitter local rivals?

Nice gesture before the game applauding them on to the field i must say, surely there will be some banter in the crowd about the Sevco title win yesterday…

Forster caught in no man’s land on a ball down the channel but redeemed his poor judgement with a smart save.

Commons heads wide after good footwork from Ledley. Probably an easier chance than the one he scored from.

We have nobody playing eve of close to the right touchline apart from Ambrose at the back and even he’s quite narrow.

Mulgrew beaten in the air from a corner but Kayal heads away off the line.

[quote=“mickee321, post: 753929, member: 367”]Celtic have a cult israeli following as a result of Gershon and Kayal and their games are regularly shown live,
Im sitting here donning my easter lilly watching here as i refused to work a full day on easter sunday. ( howvever it is the second holiday of passover so tomorro is a day off)

Would St.Mirren or Motherwell now be geographically Celtic’s most bitter local rivals?

Nice gesture before the game applauding them on to the field i must say, surely there will be some banter in the crowd about the Sevco title win yesterday…[/quote]
St Mirren would be closer but more bitterness with Motherwell.

Home side having the better of it now

Andy Walker thinks that wasn’t a foul on Forster. FFS.

The fans letting Lennon know they are unhappy with McCourt’s continuing absence from the team.

Lovely skill from Wanyama there. Commons curls over after Kayal set him up.

Hooper blasts wide off balance after Commons freed him. Lovely ball but a tricky one to take in his stride.

The musical chairs swapping of the captains armband is amateurish stuff, why can’t we just set a set rank in this regard?

Not playing much passing football but created a few chances after the goal. Looked a bad injury for Commons there - that could be a season ending one unfortunately. Sammy lucky to get away with catching a corner there in injury time.

Neil McCann reckons that goal should have stood. :smiley:

Shambolic decision to give Wanyama a straight red card. Utterly ridiculous.

Bobby Madden is a simpleton.

Remember that penalty he awarded Dundee United a month or two back when Matthews knocked the ball over the end line? Clown.

Fucking hell. Ridiculous on every count.