St Patrick's and St. Brigid's day

You can add “auld hoor” after “peevish” then.

There was also a truck that just had a load of wheelie bins on the back of it

You’re taking the piss now

It started with a few squad cars, a couple of army tanks, some fire engines etc. Then it got progressively worse.

Hes not suggesting anything
Only facts

The second singer! Beautiful

What are the facts?

After a lull of a couple of months the online scam industry is in full flow today. I’ve had six (6) bogus calls to date from what appears to be north midlands numbers (046 etc). Tha most recent one indicated 2 transactions totalling €1,800 and I thought to myself they’ll be lucky with that.
These bastards must think Paddy is pissed at this stage and is an easy mark. Not so.

2 Likes

I got a WhatsApp from a “UK recruitment agency” looking for my salary details :rofl:

We used to march in the parade with An Slua Muirí ( the Naval Reserve). The local biker gang ( the Waterford Freewheelers) used to have an initiation type thing where a new member would have to run into the parade and steal one of our hats. Extra kudos for an Officers hat but it was easier to pick on one of us enlisted men. It was quite irritating.

6 Likes

MIchael is an angry man

Nice bit of vice-signalling there from Mikey

And 8.90 a pint of porter in there

1 Like

The admiration for veterans from the crowd was something else. The average poster here will never know what it’s like to serve their country and to march with your brothers who served.

4 Likes

If I thought u were serious I’d tell ya

They love ya

Google it
Or better still attend a lecture on same by same

Patrick was only a Welsh Cunt

I’m serious, what evidence is there of Patrick?