Stage Dublinness -a Roy 🐐 Curtis education

oh they are

Not a chance they are. They couldn’t be that harmless.

Imelda and Roy are the two greatest poets of our lifetime. Amazingly they hail from the same city

5 Likes

Roy had a great evening in TGI Fridays

2 Likes

Thinly veiled I’d the suit bought’n’all

5 Likes

A rural man listening to the Porter Laureate is like a German man trying to understand French.

3 Likes

They just dont get it fella. Theyd prefer Reggie or Michael Harding’s unique**** witty*** take on rural life.

2 Likes

I dont think Roy was appreciated on TFK at all until i got behind him during the first lockdown.

My backing seems to carry serious weight on the forum.

12 Likes

Roy is a wordsmith and national treasure those that don’t get him need to fall in

4 Likes

I was mistaken for the great man in Mulligans after the semi final back in July against Galway the chap apologised but I was buzzing @Spidey

5 Likes

If i ever see Roy in one of the Catherdrals and depending on how socialable I’m feeling I may have to go over and offer him the sign of peace.

2 Likes

Thats fair enough boxty. You’re a wily oul fella from the sticks who would buy and sell Roy in a second. Mbb is a rural psychotic who would kick him in the head. But Roy is an open heart with an honesty and passion that people identify with. He’s the journalistic equivalent of damian dempsey. A man who lives to serve his soul. And his soul is dublin and to connect with and elaborate on the things in life he feels make life worth living. His tweets are as much a celebration of honesty as they are of Dublin.
The fact he boils Mbb’s piss is just an added bonus.

22 Likes

This is Roy in a nutshell well said

1 Like

I’ve spent the past 6 months or so calling everyone who posts a tweet from him a wanker, without any regard.

It’s been great :wink:

1 Like

You’ve spent your whole life swimming but it’s taken to now to turn the tide

3 Likes

Jaysis that was beautiful. Roy, Roy, Roy

1 Like

How did the wedding go, pal? I assume it was wall to wall hall of famers?

Roy has got this one wrong. Buff called it right.

2 Likes

I think he might have been influenced by top class porter, in the cold light of day he will see it differently

Fantastic edit to the thread title.

2 Likes