Stage Dublinness -a Roy 🐐 Curtis education

You’re welcome.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmRhMdUK15c/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

The Roy Curtisses of the music wuddled

@Cheasty posted before but brilliant

1 Like

Connolly not in attendance?

I hate to disagree with Roy but this was desperate stuff. And I don’t mind either singer to begin with.

I haven’t seen it but all of the INTERNET seems to have slated the performance. Didn’t she butcher a song with Finbar Fury a while back also?

1 Like

All the efforts at signing FTONY on the Christmas edition of the Late Late have been largely poor. This is probably due to badlt matched singers and not enough rehearsal.

I think Hansard could be a good male vocal on it, he carries the weary aged emotion very well.

Imelda can try to stretch her voice too much fir the sake of art. Throw in a more traditional singer and they could have a decent charity Christmas single.

I did a karaoke version of FTONY last Wednesday night for my work do, it was unreal, I was keeping it up my sleeve for 7 years

18 Likes

A recommendation for a place for brunch/lunch in the Dublin 2 area? Will have a baby and a toddler in tow also. Not Captain Americas or Wagamamma please

Central: Marks and Spencers Cafe on top floor is quite big and there’s a lift.

Less Central: Cafe in the National Gallery

This thread is for cathedrals of porter pal. Take your brunch queries elsewhere.

2 Likes

“Harley Streets of Stout”

Roy, Roy, Roy

8 Likes

Prick

A Christmas cracker from the great man … :clap:

7 Likes

I of course adore Roy’s tweets but i dont want to actually have to read his articles. Who is this Doc chap?

It’s gotten to the point now where I can’t remember if we’re taking the piss in liking his tweets

5 Likes

It’s like supporting the Oirish football team*. It’s swings and roundabouts.

*official forum position is outside the tent pissing in at the moment.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Clearly An all time great …