Stage Dublinness -a Roy 🐐 Curtis education

I wanted to vent my frustration that no game was on tv* but Roy has captured it perfectly…

*i wouldn’t have watched the games if they were on tv as the offering is utter scutter.

2 Likes

Roy is in touch with the people on the ground. Thats the difference. There’s serious anger out there.

I had a phonecall from a distressed aunt this evening who’s hurling mad husband is in an awful way over tomorrow’s Tipp v Clare fiasco on GAAGO. This rural couple dont do laptops or Internet or any of that stuff.

I was actually given the use of a GAAGO login today for around 20 minutes as a sort of TEST Case to see what it was like before deciding whether to purchase it or not. Anyway the broadband here is simply not good enough and it kept buffering so that will be that regarding GAAGO for me.

5 Likes

GAA hasn’t a clue what it stands for anymore…

In one way there is but another, more serious way there’s disillusionment which is turning to apathy and meh.

Once you get the apathy that’s when you’re in real trouble.

4 Likes

+1.

I’m sitting here with a box of Krispy Kreme donuts, a glass of red wine & a cup of tea but I simply won’t be arsed turning on the telly for The Saturday Game at 9.30pm.

1 Like

There’s a Saturday Game? I’m mildly impressed. I had presumed there wouldn’t be highlights until tomorrow.

Still, I couldn’t be bothered watching it either.

Prick

Elon Musk could save the GAA

FFS.

1 Like

1 Like

Gobshite

The great man in reflective mood today. https://twitter.com/RoyCurtis68/status/1657838369295020034?t=7G-yhfuGg06CNv4pDKy33w&s=19

1 Like

Wanker

I nearly missed this classic from yesterday
An ode to a cathedral, reading it you’d nearly think you’re in the cathedral itself

4 Likes

Underrated post :clap:

Wanker

A tweet bristling with magic .

1 Like

Your hate would melt once within the warm embrace of a proper cathedral mate. It’s eating you up inside.

Tbf he is a wanker

A true tabernacle for thirsty pilgrims
Spirits to slake their spirit

1 Like