Stage Dublinness -a Roy 🐐 Curtis education

It fucking hasn’t yet

Game recognises game.

10 Likes

In years to come, we will look back on recent years as the golden generation of our scribes

8 Likes

The Irish sports journalists around the watering holes of Dublin is our version of the beat generation in Times Square daddio.

5 Likes

Wow, just wow. I’m in bits reading all that. I’m going to take a bit of time out to reflect on it all.

1 Like

Roy makes our lives whole.

4 Likes

Some hipster writing articles in Starbucks on their Mac vs the Hall of Famers scribbling notes in Mulligans 6 pints deep. We used to be a proper country.

10 Likes

A ‘balm for the soul thread’ would be a good one to list all the things that have been labelled that over the years.

Roy and Paul Collins ( not together) in Pipers corner yest evening after the match

3 Likes

That brought a tear to me eye

4 Likes

Two haikus one after the other. Fabulous

Prick

Roy nails it there.

2 Likes

I shared the same limited pub oxygen as the last true Irish bard last Sunday in a clammy Briody’s upstairs for an hour or so. Titleist cap. Younger than he looks. No Interaction.

As an alleged right-wing agitator and enemy of the Gestapo here, I said I’d keep my counsel.

Mr Curtis you’ve only gone and done it again

4 Likes
6 Likes
  • Dublin
  • Kerry
0 voters

Colours to the mast time. Think it will be a close run thing for 60 mins and Dubs bench will see them over the line

Hoping for a classic. But it has potential to be a cagey affair. Both teams will be afraid of being exposed and I’d imagine both will try and keep hands on ball as much as possible early doors.

Fewest defensive turnovers wins

Poor aul Roy Jr reading that. He. Couldn’t make the Liffey Gaels u13 B team

• Dublin
  • Kerry
0 voters

Sorry last one was private