Stage Dublinness -a Roy 🐐 Curtis education

3 Likes

Roy has summed up both All Ireland Finals eloquently. He’s the best of us

2 Likes

Even by his standards, that’s some pile of wank.

1 Like

You’d want the heart of a stone not to be welling up reading that.

1 Like

14 Likes

Our Forever Journey.

Forever is the wait for final whistle
Forever is last 12 years
Forever is hugs of joy
Forever is ecstatic tears.

Forever is Hill 16 aflame
Forever is Briodys pub;
Forever is nine All-Irelands
Forever is being a Dub.

Forever is that Monday buzz.
Forever is pints in Palace.
Forever is Sam Maguire
Forever is that silver chalice.

Forever is our blue shirt
Forever is matchday craic
Forever is gold of friendship
Forever is Jamesie Mac.

Forever is Dermo and Con
Forever is Jack Mac
Forever is Fitz & Fento
Forever is being a Jack

Forever is this magic journey
Forever began in 2011
Forever is Cluxton’s free
Fuck me, forever is heaven

4 Likes

He always just gets it

3 Likes

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Ireland loves its pissheads

He’s the best of us

Roy is the voice to this era of Dublin dominance like Max Boyce was to the great Wales rugby team of the 1970’s. Poetry in motion.

Is there a Roy Curtis auto tweet generator?

Does there need to be one?

Or is the patter that comes from Roy’s phone impossible to batter?

An e-quivalent of Palace chatter?

As powerful as a James McCarthy clatter.

As raw as Kerry dreams that shatter.

With the weight of Mick Fitz’s Celtic crosses, on a silver platter.

1 Like

ChatGPT, write me a tweet about rain in the style of a Roy Curtis tweet:

“Rain’s tender touch, a sweet serenade from the heavens above, as each droplet pirouettes upon the earth’s stage, a symphony of life and renewal. Nature’s poetry whispers softly, as we dance in the embrace of liquid blessings. :cloud_with_rain::herb: #RainyDayMagic #NatureVerse

Write me a tweet about Guinness in the style of a Roy Curtis tweet.

“Guinness, that velvety elixir of dreams, an ebony potion that transcends mere libation. With each sip, time itself pauses, and the rich symphony of flavors dances on the palate like a secret whispered by the gods. A toast to the nectar of Ireland’s soul! :beers::black_heart: #GuinnessGloriousness #LiquidPoetry

Write me a tweet about a take-away meal from a traditional Dublin chipper in the style of a Roy Curtis tweet.

“Wrapped in yesterday’s newspaper, a symphony of flavors and memories. A take-away meal from a Dublin chipper, a culinary embrace of tradition and comfort. Crispy chips, tender fish, and the unmistakable scent of nostalgia in the air. A feast for the senses, a taste of the heart of Dublin. :fries::fish::ireland: #ChipsAndCharm #DublinDelights

Write me a tweet about Sinead O’Connor in the style of a Roy Curtis tweet.

“Sinead O’Connor, a soulful enigma who weaves her emotions into melodies, each note a brushstroke on the canvas of our hearts. Her voice, a haunting echo that resonates across time, a reminder of the power of vulnerability in art. A true musical priestess, she pierces through the noise, leaving us breathless in her wake. :notes::star2: #SineadSerenade #VocalVirtuoso

Write me a tweet about Cleary’s pub in Amiens Street in Dublin in the style of a Roy Curtis tweet.

“Cleary’s Pub in Amiens Street, a haven of character nestled in Dublin’s embrace. Time stands still within its walls, where laughter and stories flow like the finest brew. A symphony of clinking glasses, hearty laughter, and the whispered secrets of generations woven into its wooden beams. A true Dublin gem, where history and camaraderie converge. :beers::classical_building: #ClearysCharm #DublinTradition

Write me a tweet about Irish sportswriter Roy Curtis in the style of a Roy Curtis tweet.

“Roy Curtis - a wordsmith extraordinaire, his prose a tapestry woven with passion and insight. With each column, he paints the sporting world in vivid hues, capturing the essence of triumph and heartache. A maestro of the pen, he unveils the drama and poetry that dance within the arena. A true sportswriter virtuoso. :fountain_pen::trophy: #RoyCurtisMagic #SportingWordsmith

8 Likes

Uncanny.

Write me a tweet about tautology in the style of a Roy Curtis tweet.

ChatGPT

“Tautology, where words wrap around themselves like a snake eating its own tail. An echo chamber of redundancy, a linguistic tango that dances without progress. A symphony of repetition that sings the same tune twice, a duet of unnecessary echoes. #TautologyTales :speaking_head::arrows_counterclockwise:

Write me a tweet about the now defunct Dublin eaterie “The Gigs Place” in the style of a Roy Curtis tweet, without using the words “symphony” or “elixir”.

ChatGPT

“The Gigs Place – where flavors collided like passionate lovers in a culinary ballet. A canvas of tastes, a tapestry of bites, woven with the threads of imagination. A culinary voyage now etched in memory, a chorus of flavors that once graced Dublin’s palate. #GigsPlaceMemories :plate_with_cutlery::notes:

Write me a tweet about sex in the style of a Roy Curtis tweet.

ChatGPT

“Intimacy, where two souls embrace in a timeless dance of connection. A whisper of desire, a symphony of touch that composes stories of passion. A canvas of vulnerability painted with the hues of sensation, an ode to the human heart’s most primal rhythm. #EssenceOfDesire :dizzy::heart:

Write me a tweet about hangovers in the style of a Roy Curtis tweet, without using the words “symphony”, “timeless”, “elixir”, “tangled” or “essence”.

ChatGPT

“The morning after, a cacophony of regret reverberates through the senses. A tempest of throbbing echoes, a reminder of nocturnal indulgence. A fleeting shadow of mirth now replaced by a chorus of discomfort. The night’s revelry gives way to dawn’s introspective hum. #AftermathEchoes :sunny::woozy_face:

5 Likes

This is a worrying development

1 Like

It’s literally the last thing we needed

“Worry unfurls its tendrils like a shadowy waltz, as we bear witness to unfolding developments. A canvas once serene now splashed with ominous hues. The pulse of concern quickens, a dance of uncertainty, casting a poignant silhouette against the backdrop of our thoughts. #ShiftingRealities :new_moon::earth_africa:

3 Likes

Is it still only scraping data since 2021? Thought Royston only went full flowery in the last year or so?

Cheasty would be out living beside Bono if AI had have come to being earlier.

I presume we all read Roy’s tweets in our mind in the voice of Brendan Gleeson making a gravitas-laden speech for the cameras, such as at the Bloody Sunday commemoration in Croke Park? That is part of the deal, right?

1 Like