Stage Dublinness -a Roy 🐐 Curtis education

The Gethsemane of Guinness

2 Likes

A porter paradise.

RTÉ need to get Roy to do a special radio essay for Sunday Miscellany or something with his ode to various Dublin cathedrals. That would be proper public service broadcasting.

6 Likes

My Twee Favourite Pubs In Dublin

1 Like

That’s the question on everyone’s lips.
The Palace & Long Hall were gimmes.
The next 4 will sort the wheat from the chaff

Roy needs to throw in something properly left field like The George to make himself relevant again.

1 Like

I hope he stalls it for the craic, there’s nothing like a good build up to wet the anticipation

1 Like

Grogans
Damer
McDaids
Toners

1 Like

He will be on the Leaving Cert in 10 years time, and rightly so.

6 Likes

“If @Batigol has 5 pints in Clearys and 5 more in Briodys, how many times will he have to apologise to the waitress in Bobo’s about @PhattPike breaking into song whilst she’s trying to take his order?”

4 Likes

https://x.com/roycurtis68/status/1735648331458572600?s=46&t=WpxaPeOj9J14gON1lTlrvg

A new Royism, ‘stumblebums’:rofl:

2 Likes

Prick

Could someone throw up a list of the 8 that have made the cut so far. A list of contenders, runners and riders for the last 4 coveted slots as well.

Nice early start for Roy today

1 Like

It’ll terrify a few on here as well.

The most wonderful time of the year

Where’s the place of worship for Roy today?

Grogans

Imagine the thrill you’d get if you popped into a Catherdal for a quiet pint or two and the Porter Laureate was holding court.

3 Likes

I’ve been that soldier and it was a privilege.

11 Likes

Ditto - I heard him eulogising about Vincent hogan in a separate pew in his unique manner

3 Likes