Stewards Enquiry - Idiot of the Month September

let it go ffs

and how the jaysus you escaped is still a mystery to me.

and I’m sure Farmer would say the same to you! :stuck_out_tongue:

altho I agree about art, dont know how he didnt make a stronger claim last month

[quote=“Gman”]and I’m sure Farmer would say the same to you! :stuck_out_tongue:

altho I agree about art, dont know how he didnt make a stronger claim last month[/quote]

'sur he’s the only one that votes for me
I’ve more nominations that votes ffs.

TFK Idiot of the Month is obviously not my event

Give it time Maire, the greats have to lose a few before they win a few, look at Munster after all.

[quote=“Gman”]and I’m sure Farmer would say the same to you! :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Ah no. I find artfoley much worse than Maire. Nominated Maire because Foley had already been nominated but voted for Foley.

even though you’re a bit of an uptight priss yourself Farmer, Artfoley shares the same Moral Compass co-ordinates as the Kaiser.

I never thought you’d give him your vote over me.

thats just wrong.

Idiot. Nobody was denying he’s a GAA suit and it wasn’t a surprise that he was involved in the draw either given provincial council suits do the draws every year. I don’t plan on getting Seamus Howlin’s autograph any time soon despite this. So, ‘Pat Fitz’ was on TV? Big deal - both you and me were on TV before for example. It’s just unfortunate that Puke doesn’t understand the concept of the celebrity spotting thread.

Pat Fitz being on the telly last night doesn’t make him a celebrity last month. It’s questionable whether he could be counted as a celebrity now (I’d say no but see the argument for it) but it doesn’t make him one in retrospect.