Stick hurling: Parental Guidance advised

Buff is not wrong here

https://www.facebook.com/hurlingBanter/

3 Huge Hurling games Tomorrow and all 3 on Sky Sports. Very poor form by the GAA here. With so little fans unable to attend these games should be available on Irish terrestrial Television. The GAA donā€™t give a toss about their Fans. And thatā€™s NOT a insult that is Just a Fact of Life -BE

1 Like

He started the hockey last Sunday.

It turns out the hockey stick I bought him is a goalkeeper stick.

Iā€™m not quite middle class yet.

4 Likes

Protestant hurling some call it. Thereā€™s something constipated about it as a game.

I accept middle-class can be a state of mind but I thought you were Crokes?

1 Like

Moaning about Sky Sports. Iā€™d say Buff is well able to log on to XNXX or use a VPN workaround anyhow.

I didnā€™t know what XNXX was. I do now.

1 Like

You will be when he takes it to the golf course and starts using it as a 3 wood

1 Like

Bonus points for identifying the villain of the piece! @Glentaisie excepted!

Is it Sambo with hair?

3 Likes

Excellent spot! Thatā€™s who it is!

1 Like

What a proper dirty cunt

3 Likes

The flake wasnā€™t too bad . The boot was OTT

Pal of mine sent me that with accompanying story. The reason behind it allegedly is that Sambo and the victim were chasing the same woman. She preferred the the victim! Sambo was rather unhappy about that preference!

2 Likes

He was well known for it.

Is the perpetrator on here?

I donā€™t believe so.

I wasnā€™t getting this at first. But after reading a few article this one explains it best. Itā€™s just a regulatory thing.

In an effective regulatory context, it seeks to address illegal use of the official GAA logo and meets ethical production and supply chain practices as determined by the World Federation of the Sports Goods Industry (WFSGI)

I still feel itā€™s a waste of time and money. New balls can be verified with the chip alright but match day balls (the selling point) could still be modified.

I thought it was so they could tell if it went past the crossbar. :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

Nothing about anything like that in the article, although you would imagine this is a first step.

Iā€™m clearly wrong :slightly_smiling_face: