Stick hurling: Parental Guidance advised

The most interesting thing about this thread is some guy claiming he has slept with 1,000 women. By my maths roughly 2 women a week for 10 years when he was in his prime. Some operator.

2 Likes

Are you on the sauce again, you drunk bastard? That was an accidental collision. I take it you are condoning the filthy pull across Tannion two seconds into the game?

1 Like

What have you got to say about John Dalton, you drunk bastard? He should have been jailed for what he did to Conor McCormack.

cc @Fran

Smackdowns being taken badly again.

The comeback of a real intellectual heavyweight.

That would be my view on all them KK lads. Well able to dish it out but they would take it too without crying about it

4 Likes

They would. They were hardy bastards to a man.

1 Like

A lad that is such a right wing flute as to constitute a one man Loyalist band.

And a former member of the gaming community who used to be pulling himself off under the duvet to thoughts of Pamela Anderson as his mother defumigated the bedroom with a can of Lynx.

Sure a fan of Tannian has no need for a second heavyweight.

Everyone needs their own personal Fr Stone.

I love it when lads evince their stupidity. The right wing fuckwit is a particular pleasure.

You’ve spent so long down where the drunkards roll that you’ve lost all sense of reality. The irony is you’ve shown yourself to be so staunchly anti-choice and conservative of late, and your stripey men conspiracy theories confirmed you’ve gone over the precipice. You’re a parody at this stage.

You are an idiot, which is a fate. But I suppose an idiot, being an idiot, enjoys being an idiot.

Careful now. You’re becoming quite vituperative again and I’d worry you’re at risk of winding yourself up into another epic implosion. Perhaps you might root out your apology to the forum over your treatment of Sid and take some of your own advice? Hindsight, and all that.

Scrabble, scrabble.

God bless your ego. I suppose you have nothing else.

And they keep on just coming back for more

2 Likes

When ye have won a load of them that’s when the grudging respect comes. Sure most of the country would like to see Limerick win a few more and that’s says enough

1 Like

One way or the other if you add up the financial cost of that kind of lifestyle it’s staggering.

Must have kids dotted all over the world.

I was thinking more the wining and dining. Taxis and hotel rooms.