Stories for Joe

An article from Joe on the upcoming GAA documentary on the All Ireland Final has this tweet embedded

Its odd because its the only tweet embedded on the article. A quick scroll to the top to see who wrote the article shows

@bandage have you a similar beard bud?

I thought Evan Fanning was editor of Joe.ie?

Sportsjoe no?

Ah right. Makes sense.

I see Balls.ie got the exclusive on the latest Zeebs/Wacko Jacko training camp banter video. They must be seething over on Joe.

Today on Joe:

Fans of The Eagles of Death Metal have launched a campaign to get the band’s cover of Duran Duran’s Save A Prayer to No. 1, and it’s just heartwarming…

Facebook French Flag Profile Picture Social Group gains 100 million members in less than two days…

Check out these hilarious tweets from US viewers of the Boston Brawl…

Galway and Dublin Brawl in Boston, Twitter Goes Nuts

The Joe lads could be getting into some bother with the beer hipsters

1 Like

Mac fucks them over then by including the message as an image and denying them a back link.

7 Likes

Fucking right. They should storm the Joe/Her offices and kill them all rather than moaning about it on Facebook

I’d give them a “like” if they did that

Anyone using the term ‘Hat Tip’ should be shot.

2 Likes

You’d swear it was some fucking in depth content they’d generated, rather than a fucking list with 10 pubs on it.

2 Likes

MyBoyBlue works for Joe.ie

2 Likes

I thought he was a guard,or wollie?Or both

You won’t believe what Treatystones has said about @myboyblue

Click here to find out more

You wont believe this Italian who believes Maurice Fitz isnt the greatest baller of all time, click here to find out more

1 Like