Stories for Johnny Arse

Today on Johnny Arse:

Iraqi asylum seeker Saddam Al-Faikhnaym is the monster responsible for the fake rape and murder of beautiful Irish student Rose O’Princess in broad daylight on the main street in Lismore on Sunday.

Revered American scientist Charles Bellcurve demonstrates indisputable scientific proof that Muslims share more DNA with dinosaurs than with humans. The woke liberal media has suppressed this news.

Conor McGregor is the man to be President of Ireland, says the world. A Twitter poll by @WogzoutWeghorst1690 showed McGregor has firm international support to lead Ireland. McGregor won the poll with a massive 91%, ahead of Elon Musk in second place with 10%, with a 1% margin of error.

Today on Arse:

Why Israel is a haven for oppressed gay people worldwide

Homosexuality and paedophilia are the result of the same mental disorder, says silenced US scientist

Black people make me scared to leave my house, says Dublin woman

In profile: The billionaire American businessman who is heroically fighting for the Irish working class

Comment: In a time of vicious persecution by the preening liberal metropolitan elites, Laurence Fox calling people paedophiles is a heroic act

Gript finds no evidence to suggest Thai cave diver was not a paedophile

1 Like

Johnny arse Is up there with sports Gemma

Comment

Why Benjamin Netanyahu should be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize
by Her Excellency the Israeli Ambassador

Less browning of Ireland, more Browning pistols for concerned citizens to protect themselves
by Fatima Gun Lobby

If we want the trains to run on time, we should make Conor McGregor Taoiseach
by a fella whose father was black so how could he be a racist

I didn’t leave the left, the left left me, and that’s why at the next election I’m voting for the Irish Freedom Party
by Honest Reporter

When Just Stop Oil poured orange poster paint on a snooker table it was vile, but when Dutch farmers block border crossings it’s great
by Sean Bull

Anyone remember The Slate, with the quality headline “Blacks in the Jacks”.

Yes

Laundering fascism

FatGun makes a “concerned citizen” out of the “yis doooorty feelty n*****rs” woman.

https://twitter.com/lil_doza/status/1837064691895447682

1 Like