Stuffed

5 different kinds of spud, turkey ham onion gravy carrots sprouts, 2 helpingā€™s into the bargain, what a way to celebrate the baby jesus.

5 different types of spud MBB, must be some feed you had, my compliments to the chef involved.

Sheā€™s a right tapper is the mother, mash, roast, boiled babies, garlic and the aul croquettes, I like me spudā€™s so I does.

A good croquette smothered in gravy is hard bet :clap:
Only had plain mashed and roasted myself, but there were savage. The three different types of stuffing was the added bonus.

I am fooked. Dreading astro training tomorrow morning.

Iā€™m fucking done. Full. Stuffed. Aten the best of it all day, started the day off down Brick Lane market where there was an indoor ethnic food court, I had the Lithuania beef meat balls stuffed with bacon and cheese with mashed spud and gravy. I followed that up with some Turkish feta cheese and beef pastry thing and then went in for a pulled pork bapā€¦ I let that go down and had a sweet cannelloni with a coffeeā€¦ Had a pizza slice late afternoon and just had an vindaloo there with a chicken tikka starter and a two scoop cone from the gelato next to the Indianā€¦ Supping on a few red stripes now to aid the digestion.

@Tassotti[/USER] and [USER=1137]@The Big Cheese the Pakiā€™s havenā€™t a notion about spice over here. Vindaloo in Ireland blows the tan version away. Mugs.

:eek: Youā€™re glas as well?

Thatā€™s good ating

[QUOTE=ā€œmyboyblue, post: 350513, member: 180ā€]Just overdone it there with a portion of lasagna, some mash, and some chips at dinner time, no point arguing, I went after that carvery like Bandage would chase a skittle.

Fucking stuffed now though, could do with an aul snooze. Could be a tough afternoon.[/QUOTE]

Lasagne and mash. You Fuckin roaster

I know, sadly they werenā€™t oven chips though, I know youā€™ll be devastated to hear that.

The meatballs were stuffed with cheese, mate.

I was at a party last week, and was left to my own devices with a whole tray of bacon rolls. I was so full I had to jiggle my arms to try and make room for more.
I seriously contemplated stuffing one into each pocket as well, but decorum got the better of me.

Great going inā€¦

:eek: