Stuffed

Just overdone it there with a portion of lasagna, some mash, and some chips at dinner time, no point arguing, I went after that carvery like Bandage would chase a skittle.

Fucking stuffed now though, could do with an aul snooze. Could be a tough afternoon.

Your best work is truly done on the wanking thread. :clap:

Dinner? huh?

Ah stop, no need for it. SS knows the score. Should have washed it down with an aul pint, maybe that would have done the job. :clap:

Had a large roll from M.Y.O. (Make Your Own for anyone who doesn’t work in the IFSC), a packet of cheese and onion tayto, a rice krispie cake slice and a bottle of coke zero and I’m f**ked now. The diet of champions.

Have dined in there alright Tinnion, a fine spot. Good to see you chose the Tayto over the King :thumbsup:

Dinner? At 1 o’clock? By jiminy, I’ve heard it all now.

Ah shur big game tonight, need to get the carbs and protein into me early yknow? :clap:

Just back from Sinnotts on Stephens Green.

I asked for the beef.
Yer man asks me if I’m hungry
I said that I was.
He gives me four slices.

Arrive back to a request for work to be completed by tomorrow when I was lookinmg forward to a nap this afternoon.

Not good.

Says you - no point posting here. Get on with it.

Ah I know that feeling farmer. No need for it. Fair play to yer man though, I always like a chef who’ll throw you out a big extra.

Sinnotts would fcuk you up for the rest of the day. Great feed.

What’s wrong with the “Ravenous” thread? :confused:

Just after eating two burgers, four new potatoes and a smattering of carrots. Might have a bowl of ice-cream now.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Just back from Sinnotts on Stephens Green.

I asked for the beef.
Yer man asks me if I’m hungry
I said that I was.
He gives me four slices.

Arrive back to a request for work to be completed by tomorrow when I was lookinmg forward to a nap this afternoon.

Not good.

Says you - no point posting here. Get on with it.[/QUOTE]

I discovered lunch in Sinnotts for the first time last week - by jaysus they give you some feed. It was actually bettered by Foleys at the top of Baggot street. Sinnotts would give you a bigger portion though. I’d say its some cure with a head on you. Must try it again the next time I’m hungover in work.

scruffy murphys off mount street is savage for a roast beef dinner and a drink

:eek:

Will you meet me there tomorrow for a drink? Say two-ish?

ya ill be the one in the corner wearing a red coat, reading a book with a bottle of miller in front of me

http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-sexy-smileys-952.gif

Mother of jaysus…

Swelled to the gills here, not used to eating big feeds at 2pm in the day. I normally would be eating a breakfast at that time. Good for nothing now only lying on the couch watching Harry Scutter and eating a few Roses.