Summer 2022 Transfer Window

The sale of Coutinho funded Van Dijk and Becker. Unreal work from Mick, Julian and the laptop lads

I’m hearing might have to rename the Kop to the “Sports direct Kop” to pay the bills

His talents deserved better than the shitshow that was united. But maybe he’s happy with the ball of awards and trophys he has, and enjoys his life, and is now solely interested in setting himself up for all he needs later on.

I’m delighted Pogbas not going to city as it would massively increase Liverpool’s chances of winning the league next year

1 Like

I think it will end in tears

It’ll be either be their shevchenko ballack moment (unlikely as he’s young) or man united fans will be singing 20 times for a good few years to come and Liverpool may as well go back into town enjoy themselves.

The thoughts of this fella being marked by Harry Maguire :flushed:

Maguire is more dangerous in the box.

1 Like

How is his release clause so low? €60m?

It was all part of the plan. Dortmund was only a stepping stone club. They knew it and he knew it. He got the lower release clause as part of the deal

The City scouting network is savage

1 Like

Informative rating

He has been expertly advised to date.

1 Like

He has. Usually the problem with these fellas is their family are pushing them and need the money. Whereas they are in no need. A fella from a poorer background would have gone straight to Real that time for the big money and be as likely to chewed up as make it.

I would question going to a manager who doesn’t play a striker though :thinking:

Actually think he’s the type of player Maguire and other average centre halves in England will enjoy marking …

anyone hear talbot to the hoops?

1 Like

60m is almost a shot to nothing for a club like city

Like Drogba?

Bayern building again, raiding Ajax for Gravenberch and Mazraoui and in after Laimer as well.