Summer Transfer Window 2014

Long is a decent player but Southampton have been mugged off with that fee.

Liverpool will probably buy him now of Southampton for 20 million

@Sandymount Red - any truth in the rumour that Spurs have put - Townsend, Lennon, Soldado, Dawson, Assou-Ekotto, Naughton, Chiriches, Sandro, Capoue, Chadli and Dembele all up for sale?

Man City picked up Malanga finally this week. 32M making him the second most expensive central defender in world football. For a French WC squad member, that seems about right.

That’ll be the door for Richards and Nastasic by all accounts.

With the exception of Aaron Lennon, I’ve seen all of those players linked with moves to other clubs. Chadli was rumoured to be going to PSV as makeweight in a £10 million swoop for Dutch midfielder Memphis Depay…

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-transfers-spurs-confident-memphis-4004830

I’d say Mauricio Pochettino would love to offload plenty in this bloated squad and bring in his own players, doubt he’ll have the time though.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 999416, member: 180”]Man City picked up Malanga finally this week. 32M making him the second most expensive central defender in world football. For a French WC squad member, that seems about right.

That’ll be the door for Richards and Nastasic by all accounts.[/QUOTE]

Why would City sell Nastasic? He’s their best defender.

It would be madness if they did given his ability and age

Pelligrini seems happy to move him on, I believe Juventus are interested for 10M or so. I’d be in favour of holding onto him but there’s a clearout going on at City and Manuel doesnt take my calls.

Milan have signed Diego Lopez and Pablo Armero - two excellent purchases.

Think their defence looks a lot more solid now and they should be more mean at the back this season

De Sciglio-----Alex-----Rami-----Armero
Abate-------Mexes----Zapata—Albertazzi
Zaccardo-----Bonera

Midfield is still an issue with Montolivo currently injured, they need to get shot of Essien and Muntari and bring two good midfielders in. Dzemaili has been linked and he would be a decent addition but I feel they also need someone in there with a higher pedigree.

Attack also looks a bit better with Menez arriving and El Shaarawy back fit, they could do with another good wide option - again Taraabt has been linked which would be a bit underwhelming. Milan look like they are stuck with Balotelli, reckon Pippo should go with Pazzini from the start this season to send a message home to Balotelli.

Estiban Cambiasso is set to join Leicester City

Anthony Pilkington to Cardiff for £1m

Guiseppe Rossi being linked with a move to Liverpool

I’d like to hear @Il Bomber Destro’s thoughts on Rossi

Higuain is too :rolleyes:

I read somewhere that Liverpool have made inquiries about the following, in no particular order

Benzema
Higuain
Falcao
Cavani
Eto’o
Lavezzi
Rossi
Tevez
Bony
Long

Cavani wanted 300K a week :o

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 999952, member: 180”]I read somewhere that Liverpool have made inquiries about the following, in no particular order

Benzema
Higuain
Falcao
Cavani
Eto’o
Lavezzi
Rossi
Tevez
Bony
Long

Cavani wanted 300K a week :eek:[/QUOTE]

You ask enough ladies to dance eventually one will say yes…We could end up with a right munter tho as desperation seems to be setting in. I like what you did at the end of the list, cunt…

Rossi is class, natural goalscorer, instinctive and a really crafty forward. You’d need to have serious reservations about his knees though.

Shane Long to Southampton has been finalised - £12 million

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/39FD2A2C5B1061889659317141504_132f4b6309c.3.2.mp4?versionId=h7dd2kDmu7OqVJ7t6wRTraEZjeRHQ5o5

[MEDIA=twitter]499291642583855104[/MEDIA]