Summer Transfer Window 2014

Looks like Vidic will be joining Inter on a free transfer in the summer, probably be a decent enough signing if his wages aren’t excessive. Not sure whether Samuel will be renewing for another season but Vidic should be a good replacement for the legendary Argentine and will fit in well at the heart of Mazzarri’s defence.

Yann Sommer has signed for Borussia Monchengladbach. Excellent replacement for Ter Stegen - surprised he didn’t get bigger and better offers.

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php?threads/summer-transfer-window-2014.18724/

Boycotting @Rocko 's thread due the unbelievable snobbery of the first post.

I see reports that Moyes doesn’t fancy Javier Hernandez and will let him leave in the summer.

I find that ridiculous. For me he is one of the best penalty box strikers around. And he is only 25.

He would be an excellent signing for anyone.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 915811, member: 24”]Boycotting @Rocko 's thread due the unbelievable snobbery of the first post.

I see reports that Moyes doesn’t fancy Javier Hernandez and will let him leave in the summer.

I find that ridiculous. For me he is one of the best penalty box strikers around. And he is only 25.

He would be an excellent signing for anyone.[/quote]

If United get £10m+ for him they will be doing extremely well.

Adrian Ramos is joining Borussia Dortmund from Hertha in the summer apparently. He’s having a great season, and may benefit from Falcao’s injury with a World Cup start, but he’s not the type of high profile signing that you’d expect to replace Lewandowski.

Just seen that Barcelona have signed Croatian wonderkid Alen Halilovic for next season.

Just seen that Barcelona have signed Croatian wonderkid Alen Halilovic for next season.

[SIZE=5]The agent of Romelu Lukaku has admitted he has already held talks with Tottenham over a summer move to White Hart Lane.[/SIZE]

As first revealed by Telegraph Sport last week, Spurs have placed Chelsea striker Lukaku at the top of their summer hit list.

Lukaku has spent the season on loan at Everton, scoring 13 goals in 26 games, but is set to be part of Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho’s clear-out of his forward players.

Chelsea value 20-year-old Lukaku at £25m, which will make it difficult for Everton to sign the Belgian permanently.

If Barcelona’s transfer ban stands up they’ll have to make a huge offer to Valdes to keep him. Pinto will also probably be pushing for a 5 year deal or something.

Javi Martinez reportedly out of favour and available this summer- Already linked with Arsenal in a number of papers today- I’d gladly take him.

Dortmund have been strongly linked with a move for Immobile. This has been in the media for a few weeks but stronger reports resurfaced yesterday. Is he still co-owned by Juventus @Il Bomber Destro? And would they need to sanction the move in that case?

Draxler won’t be going anywhere. He’s committed to staying at Schalke - he had a poor season anyway.

Yes and yes. Imagine Torino would be wanting about €15m for their share.

If Torino ask for €15m then do Juventus need to ask for €15m too or can they negotiate separate deals with BVB? You’ve explained all this before but I have a mental block on co-ownershpis and forget this stuff almost instantly.

Also if the co-ownership expires could there be a blind auction for his services between Juve and Torino before BVB buy from one of them?

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 941998, member: 1”]If Torino ask for €15m then do Juventus need to ask for €15m too or can they negotiate separate deals with BVB? You’ve explained all this before but I have a mental block on co-ownershpis and forget this stuff almost instantly.

Also if the co-ownership expires could there be a blind auction for his services between Juve and Torino before BVB buy from one of them?[/QUOTE]

Sales of a player to a third party rarely happens with a co-owned player. Usually one team will buy him outright and then sell him to a third party. If Immobile is going to leave I could see Juve buying his share off Torino for €15m and selling him for €25m

A blind auction only takes place if the teams can’t agree a deal by the end of a co-ownership. Co-ownership usually last two years but sometimes one. Immobile only signed last year so Torino’s share will need to be negotiated before he can leave this coming summer.

The rumours about Messi seem to be growing, hard to believe he’d be let go or that anyone could manage the 250M transfer fee (outside of City and PSG that is). Most like contract bluster from all involved.

Liverpool linked to Adam Lallana. Signal of intent.

Dani Alves to PSG? They’re using their one transfer well if that happens.

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 941990, member: 1”]Dortmund have been strongly linked with a move for Immobile. This has been in the media for a few weeks but stronger reports resurfaced yesterday. Is he still co-owned by Juventus @Il Bomber Destro? And would they need to sanction the move in that case?

Draxler won’t be going anywhere. He’s committed to staying at Schalke - he had a poor season anyway.[/QUOTE]

This has came out public today with some head honcho from Dortmund confirming he was in Turin to discuss a transfer with Juventus and that Immobile wants the move. To be honest I think it’s the perfect move for him to prove himself at a big club. Immobile has surprised me, I did rate him but not as highly as the level he has played at this season. I think he is a cert to go to World Cup now, you can hardly leave the top scorer in the domestic league out of the final 23 and he’s at a good age as well as hitting form at the perfect time.

Yeah, I see Prandelli spoke very highly of Immobile the other day which contrasted with his comments about Destro being immature and not applying himself properly.