Summer Transfer Window 2014

Now a year long loan for Falcao, according to me.

isnt falcao owned by some company or something like Ronaldo ( the retard guy from the 98 WC) was with Nike

Could you please refer to yourself as Sky Sources to avoid confusion when they steal your story.

can someone explain to me what the fuss about Loic Remy is?
i think Harry has mugged people off good and proper by trying to flog this no mark for 10 million quid

Micah Richards to Fiorentina.

:eek:
its on

its on[/QUOTE]

Eran Zahavi from Maccabi Tel Aviv to Genoa is a done deal apparently
news that Celtic have come in also for Itzik Cohen from Beitar Jerusalem if Stokes goes , another Dudu Dahan special no doubt.
Omer Damari joined Rapid Vienna for 3 million quid from Hapoel Tel Aviv
Moanes Dabbur has joined Grasshoppers Zurich from Maccabi Tel Aviv

elsewhere Oscar Garcia quit as Maccabi Tel aviv manager and Pako Ayestaran the fella who was Rafa Benitez’s assistant everywhere he went has taken over

west ham pal

Micah Richards is in Florence, season loan with a purchase option at the end.

He’s in Florence to sign, pal.

My sources* have confirmed this.

*voila TV

[QUOTE=“Bartosz Bereszynskiego, post: 1009632, member: 9”]He’s in Florence to sign, pal.

*voila TV[/QUOTE]

Seria A is becoming quite a refuge for EPL rejects

Micah Richards is in Florence, 2 year deal

[QUOTE=“Bartosz Bereszynskiego, post: 1009632, member: 9”]He’s in Florence to sign, pal.

*voila TV[/QUOTE]
they’re nowhere near as reliable as viola tv for all thing fiorentina pal.

I’m sure LVG will slot him in beside jones and evans :smiley:

he’ll play LWB in the Dirk Kuyt role. Daley Blind, Luke Shaw, Rojo and Di Maria will be used as back up for LWB. Blackett, Evans and Jones are nailed on for the three centre back slots.

If they don’t get Champions league this season they are fucked. Servicing the debt, without Champions league, and a massive outlay with little or no transfer fees received… best of luck.

[QUOTE=“Esteban de la Sexface, post: 1009701, member: 2695”]he’ll play LWB in the Dirk Kuyt role. Daley Blind, Luke Shaw, Rojo and Di Maria will be used as back up for LWB. Blackett, Evans and Jones are nailed on for the three centre back slots.

If they don’t get Champions league this season they are fucked. Servicing the debt, without Champions league, and a massive outlay with little or no transfer fees received… best of luck.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes: They just signed a £750 million kit deal with Addidas which is an increase of £45 million a year on their deal with Nike.They do not rely on CL football alone for an income stream, £40 million last year from CL.

Kit deals are outside the remit of Financial Foul Play. If that was the case Sheikh Mansour could start a sports brand and sponsor City’s kit for 1 billion.

This FFP shite is only there to preserve the status quo of the elite clubs in Europe.