Summer Transfer Window 2014

[QUOTE=“Bartosz Bereszynskiego, post: 1010379, member: 9”]This is superb.

Yer man David Squires regularly has brilliant football related cartoons.

[ATTACH=full]1664[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

That is fucking brilliant.

You should stick to sourcing such pictures instead of talking shite about matches you haven’t properly seen.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1010382, member: 24”]That is fucking brilliant.

You should stick to sourcing such pictures instead of talking shite about matches you haven’t properly seen.[/QUOTE]

The match comment was a harmless quip. Settle down please.

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-1/p48x48/1465197_10151984087534914_583169358_n.png?oh=08c6c340263537cff1fe4fb75bd42a5f&oe=5479B300&gda=1417173463_730a7f5cf9d52596244c5a5e61f06009
[U]Paddy Power[/U]
[U]3 hours ago[/U]
Radamel Falcao said he’s dreamt about signing for Man Utd ever since two days ago, when his move to Madrid didn’t happen.

[QUOTE=“cluaindiuic, post: 1010389, member: 258”]https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-1/p48x48/1465197_10151984087534914_583169358_n.png?oh=08c6c340263537cff1fe4fb75bd42a5f&oe=5479B300&gda=1417173463_730a7f5cf9d52596244c5a5e61f06009
[U]Paddy Power[/U]
[U]3 hours ago[/U]
Radamel Falcao said he’s dreamt about signing for Man Utd ever since two days ago, when his move to Madrid didn’t happen.[/QUOTE]
Youre gonna be very busy if youre going to pick up everyone who is passing off stuff theyve gleaned from tinternet as their own.

I see the ultimate plagariser myboybroadsheet has given you a well clamped, oh the ironing!

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1010345, member: 24”]Does anyone know why Monaco have decided to let him go?

Is there some sort of Malaga thing going on or did Falcao force an exit?[/QUOTE]
Combination of a few things I think. Russian dude who owns them is going through a rather expensive divorce being the main one, also FFP and the other Frenchie clubs kicking up a stink about the fact that they don’t really have to pay taxes in Monaco.

Out for another 4-5 months after undergoing surgery on the same knee for the fourth time in 3 years. Desperately sad for him and you’d imagine his career is in serious jeopardy now.

Jaysus. Poor oul @Bartosz Bereszynskiego wouldn’t be the man you’d go to if you were looking for a recommendation for a striker. Welbeck couldn’t hit a cows arse since he went to Arsenal and the same lad ridiculed the signing of one of the best strikers in the Championship.

Welbeck has played against Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund.
That Toby Waller fella at Forrest has played in a lower league against scrap. Also we all know how this story ends with Forest, as it does every season.

Both a ridiculous and snap comparison from you Fagan, We’ve come to expect better.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1018441, member: 180”]Welbeck has played against Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund.
That Toby Waller fella at Forrest has played in a lower league against scrap. Also we all know how this story ends with Forest, as it does every season.

Both a ridiculous and snap comparison from you Fagan, We’ve come to expect better.[/QUOTE]

eventhough the heavyset Wexican is couch-ridden you still mange to get your tongue deep into his anus…hoop licker extraordinaire …

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1018441, member: 180”]Welbeck has played against Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund.

Both a ridiculous and snap comparison from you Fagan, We’ve come to expect better.[/QUOTE]

Top, top post.

Welbeck has scored 2 in 3 since joining Arsenal.

2 critical goals for England away to a higher-ranked Switzerland team in fact.

Keep the faith in Welbz.

Would you ever fuck off and die, I’ve posted elsewhere on the forum about my admiration for Welbeck and general amusement at the giddiness and delusion of Forest fans.

You are a simple sort of weirdo bless.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1018471, member: 180”]Would you ever fuck off and die, I’ve posted elsewhere on the forum about my admiration for Welbeck and general amusement at the giddiness and delusion of Forest fans.

You are a simple sort of weirdo bless.[/QUOTE]

your eagerness to curry favour around here and be one of the gang is fuckin sick pal…you need help…or maybe just a bit more confidence…

I hope a train runs over you.

watch out for the asbestos in the basement pal…

I really mean that. This isn’t like if it happens I’ll be thoroughly distraught at bringing bad karma on you, I’ll be disappointed if the day passes and you don’t run over by a train.

Good piece here about Mendes, slight Irish connection as well

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/22/-sp-jorge-mendes-agent-third-party-ownership-players