Summer Transfer Window 2016

Spanish media today reporting that Gundogan is to join Manchester City in the summer.

Smashing player but he hasn’t been quite the same since coming back from his injuries.

1 Like

Mats Hummels to Bayern Munich

Apparently this http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/25/manchester-united-deal-renato-sanches-benfica

I’d love united to sign this fella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGyWjLZm0hY

I sign those two lads every time on football manager.

I see Hatem Ben Arfa is being linked with a move to a heap of big clubs. While he is a talented player why the fuck would they go near him, he is poison in a dressing room

1 Like

On the verge of signing with Barcelona.

Renato Sanchez has signed for Bayern Munich for €35 million.

I thought United had him in the bag? :grinning:

Bayern have also completed the signing of Mats Hummels. they ain’t fucking around

According to twitter it is €35 million initially with another €45 million in bonuses so could be worth up to €80 million.

Sanchez’s agent is Jorge Mendez who also represents Mourinho, given how heavily Sanchez was linked with United I would think that it is safe to say that Jose won’t be at Old Trafford next year either

Jose to Munich? :eek:

Der Special One

You’ve been listening to Alan Pardew too much

18 year old French striker Ousamane Dembele had joined Borussia Dortmund (from Rennes) for €30m odd.

:eek:

Mats Hummels is fucking useless
a lumbering oaf of a man

1 Like

+1

I have been calling him out for years. His fanboy @rocko used to get very defensive of the donkey

Kante to Arsenal is doing the rounds today. He’ll be going it seems, so it makes sense he’s linked with Arsenal for most of the summer, and then they sign someone like Valbuena and he’ll head off to Madrid.

1 Like

Looks like masherano is close to signing for juventus. That’s an outstanding signing. I feel juve will win the champions league next season.

1 Like

Nico Gaitan to Atleti Woof.

One of those players who has always been linked with big moves but finally looks to have gotten one. When I’ve seen him I’ve been a bit disappointed given the hype with him.