Summer Transfer Window 2016

Typo there Pukey, £13 million for Townsend

Watford have turned down 35 million pound for some lad I’ve never heard of.

Saw that, unrale! I’d be cashing in on him if I were Watford

Nope, they are saying it is £13 million & £10 million for Gayle but in reality it is £3 million and Dwight Gayle for Townsend.

Get you now, I bow to your transfer knowledge

Fucking hell pal, if you’ve not heard of Ighalo you really haven’t paid any attention at all to English football,
38m is a ridiculous price for him though, he scored a lot of goals but Deeney was a bigger player for them.

Prices no longer mean anything. Football is one gigantic bubble

I look forward to it bursting spectacularly.

1 Like

Watford dont need 35M.

EPL Runt would turn in his grave.

some chineese crowd just gave Maccabi Tel Aviv 8 million euro for Eran Zahavi
he’s getting 12 million USD on a 2 year contract and a 20k USD goal bonus
now Zehavi is allright, he didnt set the world on fire at Palermo and came back to be the big fish in a small pond
he was on about 1 million USD/annum at Maccabi so this is some salary jump.
you take a player there, 29, captain of his country, clearly playing above the level of anyone domestically, has had interest from Bundesliga, Eredvisie… but this means having to actually prove himself, i suppose if ure offered 12 million ud be off too but surely a move to China is seen as a retirement option as in MLS or is this actually a serious gig, ive never heard of fellas been signed from China, its all one way…

The Chinese are gone mad with the money lately.

A great bunch of lads.

Just wait until they start buying point to pointers.

They love dags

Footballs grand lads, I dont know what you’re on about. Richard Wright’s contract ended today, I hope the poor guy gets picked up by someone.

Now that is a name form the past. He was a bright young thing at one stage but he ends up being Winston Bogarde.

Ipswich, Arsenal, Everton, City iirc.

Being a sub goalie at a Premier League club must be a fucking doddle.

PSG have signed Ben Arfa

2 Likes

Ryan Giggs couldn’t agree terms on the position of senior boot polisher with Man U