Summer Transfer Window 2017

75m :rofl:

FAKE MONEY!!!

1 Like

Either he got it badly wrong back then or heā€™s getting it wrong this time.

He is shit

1 Like

Football, and possibly other professional sports have become the most obvious bubble industry in the economy. Thereā€™ll be no soft landing either. Itā€™ll be carnage when it happens.

3 Likes

I think you said yourself recently that money doesnā€™t matter anymore in football,
Lukaku is a proven goalscorer over a few seasons and heā€™s a decent player, strong and direct, whether heā€™s worth 75m is irrelevant really and I think heā€™ll score lots of goals, heā€™s a safer bet than some continental, Griezzman would have been a star in England but most of the others mentioned come with a massive risk, you donā€™t have that with Lukaku.

Sky will have to give up on it first, then the football will follow they are basically subsidising everyone at the minute

Heā€™s a flat track bully -perfect for utd ā€¦ will score against the dross. The couple of big games I saw him in he was nullified pretty easily.

4 Likes

That will happen. There are defined limits to the subscribers they can add and to what those subscribers will pay.

FAKE MONEY!!!

I gave you a like for that already the first time, pal ā€¦

Lukaku wasnā€™t the starter at Chelsea and wanted more game time.

His agent has a habit of moving on young players that are not getting game time.

I donā€™t know what happened there. Iā€™m gone dotty.

FAKE CONTENT!!!

1 Like

Maureen never fancied him when he was Chelsea manager. Itā€™s a panic buy to appease the fans and it seems to be working a treat.

Their viewership figures are already way down

I think the viewership are ok . It the subscriptions that are falling :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Great signing for United, I hope they seal his signature.

Mourinho on selling Lukaku to Everton:

"Romelu was always very clear with us in his mentality and his approach was not highly motivated to come to a competitive situation at Chelsea. He wanted to be clearly the first-choice striker.

ā€œFinancial fair play is always something behind the thoughts of the Chelsea board and you have the chance to make some movements that create a positive impact Chelsea always analyses these situations.ā€

Lukaku on Mourinho letting him leave:

ā€œEveryone says it is Mourinhoā€™s fault but it is not his fault because I made the decision. I went to his office to ask if I could go. He was the first one to say: ā€˜Good luck.ā€™

ā€œI signed the deal with Everton at 11 oā€™clock and the first text message I got on my old BlackBerry was from Mourinho saying: ā€˜Good luck, do your best and I will see you next season.ā€™ He was the first. Nobody knows that and that is why for me he gets immense respect.ā€

:rofl: