Summer Transfer Window 2017

Is he a jew?

He is a Jew but I donā€™t see how thatā€™s relevant to what we are talking about.

Dani Alves has been the best right back in the world by a country mile over the period since Guardiola bought him

1 Like

After Celticā€™s magnificent performance in Europe last night @Nembo_Kid has been vindicated about Brendan being a better manager than Klopp. Drawing at home to a team that sneaked past a LOI team is no mean feat.

I note that Boycott has a double standard about Klopp and Liverpool. Itā€™s odd.

Never said that. I merely concluded that up to this point that Rodgers had done a superior job with Liverpool than Klopp has. Which is certainly true. If Liverpool go trophyless and finish outside the CL spots this year will the KOKs be calling for Kloppā€™s head like they did with Rodgers? The great double standard.

What double standard? It hasnā€™t happened yet

Boycott has a double standard with Klopp and Liverpool.

Klopp got Dortmund to a Champions League final. Rodgers struggles to beat pub teams from Gibraltar.

Direct your obsession with Klopp and Liverpool to the Liverpool fans. My sole EPL focus is on Tottenham Hotspur.

Double standards.

Could you provide a breakdown of the quarter of a billion youā€™re claiming Conte has pulled in on transfers for Chelsea? I can recall reading somewhere recently that it was a little over Ā£150 million Chelsea had recouped on transfers out in 2016/17 and so far this summer. If that is the figure, youā€™re about Ā£100 million out.

Ciaran Kilduff has joined Jackonsville in the NASL from Dundalk
Patrick Hoban who was meant to join Cork from Mansfield will now go to dundalk
other Dundalk target and NI international Neil Maginn has left Aberdeen and joined some crowd who are bottom of the South korean premier league called Gwanju - he has played 2 games for far

Killer was always a bit part player

La Liga blocking the Neymar move. :popcorn:

Some cheek of the cunts to be going on about fair play

UEFA were getting their knickers in a twist over Milanā€™s spending this summer. Odd how they can defend PSGā€™s spending.

Barcelona are finished

They donā€™t have a pot to piss in. They had to postpone rebuilding Camp Nou because they donā€™t have the money.

I think Iheanacho and Demarai Gray being linked with GBP Ā£20m - Ā£25m moves is possibly more outrageous than the Neymar fee.

1 Like

They have now.