Summer Transfer Window 2017

Can anyone recall a game that Countinho dominated?

100m? Take fucking arm and all.

1 Like

Sterling heading to parity on the euro helps barcelona.
Brexit leads to Plexit

Any half decent player they get to replace him will cost most of that though. I think what you’re going to have from now on is loads of players just letting their contracts run down

Barcelona have spunked 40M on some Paulinho fella from Guangzhou Evergrande. I presume this is a different Paulinho to the fella who was utter pants at Spurs.

No it’s the same guy! Crazy!

Games gone man.

Real Madrid have got really clever in terms of signing recently while Barca continue to spunk millions on shit. Real Madrid would still be the best team in Europe without Ronaldo

Tony Watt has been snapped up some Belgian outfit. I’m certain his career will properly take fire now.

cc @Nembo_Kid.

1 Like

Paulinho was dire for Spurs, a non-player at that level.

Being reported that Barca have agreed a deal to sign Dembele from Dortmund for €100m -

@farmerinthecity would this signing, along with Paulinho, spell the end of Barca’s interest in Coutinho?

They want Dembele and Coutinho.

They’ve got Dembele + an inho

2 Likes

Belgian second division club at that

If only mate.

£45 million for Gyilfi Sigurdson.

I like him as a player, decent technician but he is 29. This is utter madness

4 Likes

Delighted with this signing. quality player.

Absolutely, most consistent player in the league outside the top teams since he left Spurs

1 Like

Off the Ball had it last night that some firm of financial experts estimate that average players will cost €100m by 2020.

so a player in the 2nd division in Belgium will be sold for 100m in 3 years

right you are you absolute chump

3 Likes

I think the point he was making is that Off the Ball is absolute shite.

1 Like