Summer Transfer Window 2017

Youā€™d want to be one weird cunt to find a bit of humour in that

4 Likes

:laughing:

@Big_Dan_Campbell has poorly judged the mood of the forum here

1 Like

Its a tricky one to call sometimes. Heā€™ll learn from it and come back stronger.

I think itā€™s mildly amusing, ignoring the poor grammar. The McCannā€™s are cunts

1 Like

Apparenty Silva has been signed for Ā£43m, I think thatā€™s a bargain. Heā€™s every bit as good as Griezmann and 4 years younger to boot who will cost double that.

To be fair to Guardiola he was lumbered with a lot of dross when he joined up last year and I think theyā€™re beginning to build a good side now, though having to spend close to half a billion on a side to turn them around is not the hallmark of a great manager.

So what are the major deals so far?

Nothing really done in Spain yet?

City have Bernardo Silva in.

Bayern have Rudy and Sule coming in and have confirmed Coman on a permanent basis for ā‚¬27m. Iā€™d expect Bayern to have a big window, Alonso and Lahm have retired and guys like Ribery and Robben are getting on now too.

Monaco have Tielemanns coming in.

Juve have made Cuadrado and Benatia into permanent deals for ā‚¬20m each, Rodrigo Bentacur will also join from Boca Juniors for ā‚¬9.5. This has been offset by both Zaza and Coman making their loan moves permanent for ā‚¬16m and ā‚¬27m respectively.

Milan have Mussachio nearly done for ā‚¬18m. Kessie and Ricardo Rodriguez also look like being on their way for ā‚¬27m and ā‚¬18m respectively.

The other Italian clubs will probably wait to sort out their managerial situation first with Roma, Inter and Fiorentina all changing managers this summer.

Man City are expected to break the world record transfer fee for a goalkeeper by signing Ederson from Benfica for Ā£35 million

Liverpool to sign Dominic Solanke from Chelsea. Fee to be decided by tribunal.

Was he tapped up? Hopefully soā€¦

We canā€™t compete with teams like Liverpool and their vast resources.

We? The striker turned his back on Chelsea is whatā€™s being reported. Didnā€™t like management and how he was being treated.

Heā€™s buying into the Kult of Klopp

Welcome on board Dominic.

We wouldnā€™t meet his wage demands, mate.

He detests Conte apparently.

He will be earning under 20 grand a week at Liverpool. Massive money in this day and age.

Will Conte be the third successive premier league winning manager to not last a full season after winning? I think the rot is setting in already.

Chelsea couldnā€™t compete with Liverpoolā€™s finances.

He only wanted so much money off Chelsea because he knew heā€™d never get a chance there. A smart move and now he will earn less at Liverpool but might actually get a chance

What chance? How many youth players have Liverpool brought through in the past 10 years?

1 Like