Summer Transfer Window 2017

I said he might get a chance, which given Klopp’s track record with giving young players a chance is true. He was never going to get a chance at Chelsea

I also heard this from a very reliable source, not the only one either

Mahrez has handed in a transfer request at Leicester

Worth a good few bob less than this time last year

PSG probably

Big Muslim community in Paris same as Leicester

Milan are supposedly closing in on Lucas Biglia now from Lazio for €18m. I wouldn’t rate Biglia that highly but he should be a fair solid midfielder for them.

Mussachio has completed his move, Kessie has passed his medical and Rodriguez is expected in for his in the next few days after a fee was agreed. There is also very strong talk that Morata will be joining Milan for a fee in the region of €50m but it would probably be after the CL final on Saturday before that one begins to progress.

That would be impressive business but they are still short in attack, Suso and Ocampos aren’t good enough. Milan would need a couple of big signings there to be genuine contenders.

6 Likes

I do, jackass as do fellow calcio fans. Stick to being a self appointed spokesman for all squares though.

Rattled stage 6.
:pint:

Very interesting update @Nembo_Kid.

Morata to Milan would be huge, they’re obviously preparing for a serious tilt at the Scudetto next year

2 Likes

Atletico Madrid ban on signing players upheld until Jan. 1, 2018.

That’s massive. They’ll be loathe to allow anyone leave now.

Roma have rejected a €34m bid from Liverpool for Mo Salah according to reports in Italy.

It’s €50m you cunts.

United lose interest in griezemann

James is a better player TBH.

They are v different players

He hasn’t a notion of moving to England

I see Griezmann told united to do one.