Summer Transfer Window 2019

Ya heā€™s a great player, itā€™s just mental money. Then again itā€™s been mental for a long time. Heā€™ll probably sell a lot of jerseys as well

Ā£88m according to what Sky Sports said which is reasonable enough in the current climate. Big loss to Chelsea and the EPL

He is well overrated that guy

I donā€™t know what to make of him, seemed to have an underwhelming season. Donā€™t know whoā€™d buy him either

Overrated and I bet Barcelona will buy him.

I donā€™t know about over rated, but he certainly lacks consistency. On his day he can be unplayable.

Best player in the EPL after VVD. Heā€™ll be missed.

When you consider what Liverpool got for that piece of fluff Coutinho itā€™s an absolute steal.

3 Likes

He is a very good player but i donā€™t think top drawer .

Origi should feature there as well on current form.

I was devastated when I heard first that Coutinho wanted out.

Itā€™s amazing how you can easily get over things.

If heā€™s overrated Iā€™m sure Manchester United will be in to pay Ā£150m for him

Hazard is the best player in the EPL. Has pretty much carried Chelsea on his back for a number of years. Massive loss for Chelsea who will need Pulisic to hit the ground running.

Hazrd is fairly robust too for a lad who ships plenty of punishment. Hardly ever injured. Has played 30+ league games every season since he broke into the Lille side back in 2008/2009.

4 Likes

Chelsea are fucked next season

They wonā€™t be able to resist going for Lamps as manager

Lamps is smarter than your average English ex-pro but I still donā€™t think he has enough to cut it in the higher echelons of the Premier League

Sarriball could seem like a golden age in comparison

Wan Bassaka off to Utd for Ā£55m. Potentially an excellent signing

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some money for potential

Lovely finish from him to win the game for France the other night.

1 Like

Thereā€™s only one Wan Bassaka