Summer Transfer Window 2021

FSG is a conglomerate of wealthy American investors with access to Wall Street money - I think LeBron James is now an investor too. And Nike are aboard/onboard in some capacity.

So there are multiple billionaires involved. Keep playing the poor mouth though.

Delusion

Man U have the highest net spend since Coach Ole joined.

So the glazers aren’t too savvy lots of money spent, poor returns and the on field not so good ??

You’re the one that’s constantly eulogising Coach Ole and what a great coach he is. The Glazers have made hundreds of millions available to him to spend on new players and given him their absolute backing.

1 Like

Looks at those profits. Where is it coming from?

Player sales

Broadcast revenue thanks to the loyal fans in the Ratoath Inn

Champions League money due to two runs to the final

1 Like

Coach Ole was set to deliver a long awaited title until @BruidheanChaorthainn got positively giddy posting up league tables and derailed the momentum of the season.

So in other words, they are reliant on dodgy transfers where their reserves are sold to other clubs for way over their market value and these dodgy dealings keep them solvent.

Prize money from winning matches, broadcasting revenue from a loyal fan base and increase in player value of any player who’s been coached by Coach Klopp and is in any way advanced on the Klopp Index.

Seem like you’re basing that on a makey up index.

You’ve changed the subject. Are you saying the glazers are savvy or not? No deflection please.

The Klopp Index took no marks like Andy Robertson, much maligned misfits like Jordan Henderson and youngsters like Gomez and Trent to the pinnacle of European football.

A makey up index for makey up transfer fees.

I’m able to enjoy the team I support doing well. It seems to have annoyed a lot of Liverpool fans who spent their asterisks title win tagging me and posting up net spend tables.

net spend tables from the Sun newspaper - a sworn enemy of Liverpool.

The Liverpool fans are hypocrites. Thousands of them stormed the stadium in Athens in 07 for the champions league final without tickets and they still cry about justice for the 96.

2 Likes

I don’t know how ye do it lads, after a great summer of football that actually matters, ye are straight back into talking about this nonsense with the same passion as ever

4 Likes

Have you read all of it?

Of course not

If Klopp makes top 4 this year he will go down as the greatest manager ever.

4 Likes

Avoiding relegation is this season’s objective, again.