Summer Transfer Window 2021

ooooooofffffffffffftttttttttttttt

The English club scene is what sparks the real passion of Paddy when it comes to soccer. Is there not some refuge you can find to discuss hipster stuff like the Slovenia or Finland league?

MK Dons after Bradleyola

Pico might be gone too

Danny Ings has signed for Villa? A bit out of nowhere that one.

A few bob for Liverpool in that. They’re spending the Grealish money already.

Wonder could Watkins be heading out?

Good signing … Grealish will surely stick around now.

Is Bradley the real deal or just had a lot of good players ?

Watkins will go to the wing probably. Ings is injury prone enough anyway so he’ll still get a good few games at striker.

6m for Liverpool out of the deal. I’d say Edwards will be ringing up Southampton looking for 25m with a Divock Origi thrown in the mix

Edit: 2m

1 Like

I guess you could argue rovers are the best run club so it’s easier for him.also getting Jack Byrne transformed the club.

Hard to say

1 Like

They fairly fleeced Southampton at the time getting £20m as well as the percentage of the profit on the next sale for a lad who barely played and was a crock while at Liverpool

The German ownership model goes from strength to strength. You won’t hear the fourth placed hipsters alluding to that though

KOH

1 Like

Grealish done? 100m? Crazy shit.

Footix obsessed with transfers

Irish clubs in Europe, nothing from them

4 Likes

Savage win for Bohs against PAOK. We’d all recognise PAOK’s Kagawa and Nelson Olivera from our Sky TV screens.

They will be honked in the 2nd leg

I’m not sure that improves Man City in the slightest. Is trying to buy these famous English footballers like himself and Kane just a way of trying to make themselves become more relevant?

Aren’t him and foden similar enough?

1 Like