Summer Transfer Window 2021

I’d say Foden is more of a passing type player. Grealish is a dribbler which pep doesn’t seem to really use anymore.

I don’t think grealish is significantly better than Man City’s options tbh.

Kane is risky imo. He must be 28/29 now and he’s never really done it consistently in the champions league knockout stages.

I’d have thought if city signed haaland for 140 million they’d be better off than signing both grealish and kane.

1 Like

Jack is gonna be a superstar. The greatest Irish player at City since Stevie.

100m … Crazy money.

Chump

Change

his legacy will be missing a sitter vs Croatia in the world cup semi final and swearing on his Son’s life about a goal

3 Likes
4 Likes

Jack
Jack
Jack

Villa signing Messi as a replacement

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

1 Like

Is he much better than Mahrez? He’s a very good player but there have been other players who have had better seasons for mediocre teams. He was also a sub for England and has a fancy haircut.

He’s 26 in September and hasn’t even broken double digits in goals in a league season.

Surely transfer fees are going to be a thing of the past soon? If your a good player it’s nearly worth signing a two year deal and then have the option of leaving for free. If grealish was out of contract he could have gotten a chunk of his own transfer fee.

It will be interesting how long football can sustain this now. PSG are the only side outside England who can compete with the English clubs when it comes to transfer fees and wages now.

I’m not sure that’s even true. I’d say Man City and Chelsea can tbh but outside of that I’m not sure. Man united are hugely dependent on in come from marketing and that can disappear quickly. Liverpool probably are similar.

I just think the agents are going to start telling the world class players to sign shorter deals.

PSG have signed 3 players on free transfers already this summer.

No.

Midtable English clubs like West Ham and Everton have bigger transfer and wage budgets than teams like Roma, Dortmund, Inter, Valencia etc

That’s the crux of the issue.

1 Like

Romero off to Spurs for €55m.

Lovato already in for €11m.

Great business for Atalanta.

1 Like