Summer Transfer Window 2021

I’ve pointed out its £1bn less support from the owners than Man City and all you have is a load of made-up WUM nonsense about money laundering. You’re a beaten docket and Klopp has broken you beyond repair :joy:

No washing is making dirty money look clean.

You can’t go near a keyboard without embarrassing yourself.

Aguero is 33 and surplus to requirements at City. Wijnaldum is still only 30 and was a regular in Liverpool’s team in the season not long finished.

You mention the London clubs losing key players. Who have Arsenal lost other than Sanchez when the monied Manchester clubs had a battle for him in January 2018? Who have Spurs lost other than Eriksen? You also usually berate Spurs and have a bizarre complex about them and Liverpool, while championing free spending Manchester clubs and Chelsea.

Thats mercenaries for you mate.

30/33.

Not a whole pile of difference there.

The problem with Arsenal of late is they have had a lack of top quality players to lose. Aubameyang is in his 30s. Tierney and maybe Saka are the only real players Arsenal have who will interest bigger teams now.

You’re getting very defensive about it being pointed out that Liverpool have spent hundreds of millions and have had their billionaire owners invest hundreds of millions in the club, while bitching about other teams doing the same.

Brenan Rodgers’ levels of spoof from you. Basic concepts are beyond your comprehension.

Well that’s a complete projection. You deal exclusively in stock statements.

Number of European club trophies won since 2010:

Rhian Brewster 1
Serie A 0

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So we’ve a few diehard Limerick EPL fans.

That’s really cute.

:rofl:

1 Like

In 2014 Liverpool were a point off winning the title. Klopps doubled the wage bill, broke the transfer record multiple times and lads think he’s working some sort of fiscal miracle :sweat_smile:

One title in 7 years with a big asterisk beside it Is hardly good enough.

2 Likes

Good one. Since Klopp’s arrival as you’re using that timeframe. Can add another €100 million to Man City and Chelsea’s tallies after their splurge on Grealish and Lukaku.

Look you can continue all these mental gymnastics. Liverpool have spent hundreds of millions on players in the past few years under Klopp. They have one of the most expensively assembled teams in Europe, one of the highest wage commissions paid to agents, one of the highest wage bills, one of the best paid managers.

Some clubs have exploited FFP rules by generating extra revenue by making dodgy sponsorship deals with associated companies (eg PSG & Man City), others have done it by using shell clubs to buy their fringe players at way above market rates.

You can chose to look at one metric. I like the examine and scrutinise the whole picture.

3 Likes

A very reasoned response, given the pressure you’ve been put under here. I imagine this should be the end of it.

2 Likes

@Aertel220 has destroyed allcomers here. No more worlds left to conquer.

1 Like

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

2 Likes

Says the lad glued to 12.30 games between the likes of Sheff Utd and Brighton :grinning:

1 Like

It’s after turning my stomach a little to be honest - he near murdered the man.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have any interest in that, unlike yourself

I’d watch the Scottish football offering at that time if I had the option.

1 Like

You are incapable of accepting the truth or proven facts. All your opinions are based on negative emotions and resentments.