Summer Transfer Window 2021

Liverpool had a few Wall Street billionaires come in and wipe out hundreds of millions of debt.

13 years ago?? And I agree - Hicks and Gillette were scum and we outed them thankfully … City fans are encouraging the current doping, big differene.

If Klopp gets Liverpool anywhere above 4th he is near GOAT status

2 Likes

A long time ago . In 2009 Tipperary hit Limerick for 6 goals

Liverpool fans on here still promoting the failed superleague, hard to credit.

2 Likes

Jamie Carraghers son has signed … for Wigan.

Man Utd were the last english based team to pull out of that project I believe.

Liverpool and united. Forever united.

if you’re against financial doping you’re against it full stop… Liverpool did it in the 80’s, United in the 90’s. It’s always been the way. Personally, I couldn’t give two fucks what billionaires do with their money

Find it hard to understand how lads are still supporting any of the clubs that tried to break away and trying to take the moral high ground

Only one can be last, mate.

John Henry apologized.

#ibelievehim

If you’re not first, you’re last.

Fair play to Chelsea for being first

A noble club.

Noble indeed … their chairman is funneling money all over the world through illegal means but the club themselves are noble.

I realised a long time ago that sport is broken and life isn’t fair. I will teach my son that too. Its easier make your peace with it then.

That has nothing to do with the INTERNET tho…

It has everything to do with everything. Zen is not achievable until you make peace with your surroundings.

Before my time but by all accounts Liverpool signed the likes of Ian Rush from Chester or a Ronnie Whelan from Home Farm for minimal fees. Signing John Aldridge and Ray Houghton from lower league Oxford hardly amounts to financial doping.

There’s no comparison between that and Manchester City’s cold blooded financial doping over the past 13 years.

They broke the 1 million barrier for the first time in 1987 for Peter Beardsley. They bought Rush back for around half a million less than they sold him for after his two seasons in Italy